Reviews for Diamond in the Rough
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
I hope to hear more of this story
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
Want more chapters :)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
We all know the story of Aladdin - well, the Disney version - but I want to hear more of this story.
StarFormerAdira chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
I AM GOING TO FOLLOW THE FUCK OUT OF THIS.

Oh, Gosh, I'm sorry, bad language. But this is awesome! I love it when people do Disney/Star Trek crossovers - especially when they're good - and yours is amazing! I can't wait to read more! :D
T chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
When will we get to know more? It's really good...
Doni chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
This is fun. Hope you finish one day.
KelsE chapter 3 . 5/13/2010
Can I just start out by mentioning how awesome this idea is? I love it. I love Jim as the diamond in the rough and (I'm assuming Spock will be the exotic princess?) and McCoy as the sidekick/abu. Personally, I would have placed McCoy as the genie, but I could totally see Scotty or someone there, too. I'm interested to see how you work it out.

I like how you're integrating bits from TOS, lik Pike and his "menagerie", Eleen (from Friday's Child?), Sulu as the head guard (as in Mirror, Mirror), and Chekov's "Russian Inwention".

I hope you continue with this! I'm really glad I found you, you're a good writer. :-)
Renuki chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
*grins* Ooh, sweet! Pike! :D (And Bones.)

*cackle* Oh, Jim? If this is any like the movie/story, you are going to see more the palace soon enough.
simplyelena chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
Thanks for the update.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
love it!
Shatterwing chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
Yay! Update!

Thankies... ::dashes off to re-read::
Bizerko-Kittykins chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
A very nice chapter. You gave us just enough on Kirk to make us really wonder and not a touch more. So mean, yet so good...I really am looking forward to the rest of this.
All-Knowing Alien 2 chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
Pike! Pike's the brothel owner XD That's hilarious!
dariella chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
me likey! so i haven't watched Aladdin in a very long time... is Jim an actual prince? or some other form of royalty?
Meriarijim chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
Hohoho, this is a fun one to read, too XD

Oh Jim. Very interesting- I want to know more about Jim's past *_* (And Spock)