Reviews for The Merry in the Christmas
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This is a great little gift of a story. The only thing missing was the wrapping paper.
Funkysocks chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Loved it! Even though I read it in March :)
ellevee chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I loved this soo much...especially the comment about reciting saints at the dinner table :-)
rgilbert chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
True to the characters, if not strictly to the canon.
star jelly chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
That was a great story'

I loved how Bones had no idea why Booth was reciting the saints!

This was wonderful!

~*jelly
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Great epilouge to a great episode. Thank you!
tansypool chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
During that scene at the table, I was giggling manically. Actually, I was giggling through all of it. It was great :D
LuizaSousa chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Hm... I wanna say I loved this fic! One of the best I've read about Bones and Christmas.
ValerieJackson chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This so sweet! Bones asking Angela about Booth reciting the saints names was great!

Are you thinking of writing a sequel? Please?

-Valerie.
inzaghina chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Oh my.. this one-shot was so lovely.

I was reall bummed that we didn't get to see moe of the dinner they had, and you gave it to us. The ending is perfect and exactly what I ould have wanted to happen, not just for the kiss, but because they finally understood that they're each other's family.

Thanks for sharing!
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Booth wished that he had a camera to capture the moment forever. His Bones was so beautiful when she laughed.

- beautiful.

“I’d like to spend Christmases with both of you.” He imagined Bones sitting by his side, his arm around her shoulders, as they watched Parker unwrap a gift. “You and Parker…you’re my family.”

The rational part of her brain responded. “Technically, you and I aren’t related.”

“There’s more than one kind of family, Bones. Remember?”

- i can completley see this convo on the show.

amazing piece. all of it :) thanks.
GreenEyes09 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
wonderful story.
Fantastical Fwooper chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
so cute! i loved margaret's quotes; they fit so well!
LaVieBoheme76 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Aw! I'm literally squealing right now! I love it! I love it, I love it, I love it! Fabulous job!
2BBornot2BB chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Here's a great big pressie with a bow on top ... loved your story - it was great! And thank you soo much for telling us what/where the acronium was! (Mr Google failed me, too!)