Reviews for Hostage
TheAvenga chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
You have inspired me lostsword :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Ghost Recon are all Green Berets meaning they're ALL in the Army. Not the marines.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
Bullshit the Ghost's would not get into a gunfight with terrorists in the middle of Las Vegas.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
WRONG! Ghost Recon is the D company of the 1st Battalion of the 5th SFG, they are NOT Rainbow, they do NOT recruit from foreign military.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Yeah so your telling me the Ghost's (a next-gen special forces group) is going to operate with a group of leather necks that aren't even Force Recon? Bull.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Bullshit, the Ghost would not set up innocent civilians to be used as bait and captured as terrorists. Nor would they send false info to the white house. Also i'd love to know how these terrorists have the ability to hack into the White House's communications database, and what they're motives are.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Why would they be using AK-47's? There's barely 10,000 of them and they're completely unreliable and likely to jam at the drop of a hat. Also what type of M-16 were they using? Also this seems more like a job for Rainbow, Ghost Recon doesn't conduct counter-terrorist operations, they're forte is high-tec gorilla warfare and strategic recon. You seriously expect me to believe they'd show up in stryker? Yeah that's not gonna draw attention at all never mind the face that they're in one of the most populated and active cities in the US.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Bull I could except them ambushing her and kidnapping her while she was on a trip in Europe like in RE4 but them attacking the white house? Are you serious? With the amount of security and guards there? They'd be dead before they even got in the building. All you've done is make you OC look like a Mary-sue.
Operation S.H.A.G chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
make them two fuck eachother.
Imperial warlord chapter 12 . 3/18/2010
Awsome chapter.
Imperial warlord chapter 11 . 3/13/2010
Awesome chapter.
TheSpaceSaga chapter 11 . 3/9/2010
Yeah this was brilliant! I can sense that you put your heart and soul into this one, and don't worry about it taking too long to write. It takes me ages, often months to finish a chapter, but the longer you spend on it the better it is. I hate writer's block though...thankfully I haven't had it in months, so I don't envy you there. Just try and crack on and once you get about a couple of paragraphs of writing down, you can usually feel the flow come back to your story and the writer's block just fades away. I get a real sense of pride when defeat it, and my brain feels clearer as well! Very frustrating though...

Anyway, on to the story! Scott and Alicia...that was really sweet. Kind of the way I would imagine them together as well, so that bit was excellently written. So much better than that stupid Ghost Recon book I'm reading at the moment. I was literally slamming the book on my bedside table every time I had finished a chapter. Mitchell does not have some tart of a girlfriend and Diaz does not fancy a submarine crewman! I was very annoyed as you can tell...

The action was gripping as always, and I do believe this is the best chapter yet. I definitely look forward to the possible last one! Keep writing and most of all have fun! And thank you for the thanks as well, I am always here to help if you need me.
Liasmani chapter 10 . 2/20/2010
Sorry for not reviewing the last few chapters. Another good chapter, I'm looking forward in reading the next chapter.

Before I forget, I just want to point out an error that you had made.

Where it said combat should be "combat knives" instead. When you referring to more than one knife.
Imperial warlord chapter 10 . 2/18/2010