Reviews for Home for the holidays
jh831 chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
good sequel
LunarCatNinja chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Aw, I'm glad that the little girl got to go with them. W
Ryuketsu no hana chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
me encano xD
SilverIceRing chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
This story (as well as The AluClause) are very cute. The story in this fic however, was a little rushed. You could have described the events leading up to the girl's foster parents putting her in the nut house to make things more interesting. Things such as visits to a therapist, people ignoring her and calling her crazy and children whom she thought of as her friends mocking her for what she was saying. You could have also described the room that the girl was put in along with a description of what she was wearing (like a straight jacket). It sounds sorta cruel, I know, but it would make the end of the story all the more comforting doncha think?
AnimexFreakz 0.o chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Aw! I loved this one. The first was good but the second story is better! AW Seras-chan is gonna be a mommy now! YAY! And Alucard-kun softened up!

- kitty .
On Wolves Honor chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
Oh yes, that perverted vampire would indeed "Die a happy man." I can't believe he- oh wait, yes i can. (lol.) Good story, cute with just a hint of Alucard's usual pervertedness, 10 out of 10 is my rating. And yes, i do wonder what Integra's reaction will be, Probably something along the lines of "Why the bloody hell did you abduct another child?" Yep, probably. And again, great story and i hope you have ideas that are as good as this one all the time!

BosBaBe chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
No! *sobs brokenly into pillow* It's finished? WHY! I need more! Couldn't there be, like, a add on story, like the little girl gets turned into a vampire, and Alucard and Seras make a hilerious attempt to train her and teach her how to use a weapon? She could get a shotgun or something and nearly shoot a fist sized hole in the ceiling or even worse, she could accidently shoot her new 'daddy'! Damn that would be funny! Please think about it! (pouts and begs on hands and knees)

But anyway, this chapter was hilerious! The parts with Paris and the spiders webs, and the wiseman joke, along with the part were he stares at her chest and says if she kills him with it, he will die happy, those were so awesomely funny! I just started canning myself when I saw it! Well done!
shadowanime1 chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
nice story, it was fun to read:)

Metropolis Kid chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
It did feel a little rushed. I personally would've preferred it if this chapter had been told in two or three chapters about this size... though that may just be because that would've dragged it out, and I could've enjoyed it longer. :P

Anyway, even if it was a bit rushed, it was still fun. :) And it kept the with the tone of the "Alucaluse" very well - lighthearted, Christmasy heart warming... with just a hint of Alucard's usual pervertedness. LoL

My favorite line was, "I ate a wise man once, he tasted like chocolate." LoL It's just so randomly odd and funny, perfect line for Alucard. :)

Well have a good day, God bless and a belated Merry Christmas to you. ;)

Metropolis Kid.
Random Romantasist 999 chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
AWS! That was just too sweet! I love how Alucard is such a pervert but is so loveing to Seras and Marina. My favorite part was the end. But I am very sad that it is over... *(crys)*
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
more please i want to now how there family turns out it would probaly be so cute
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
it was very good and i hope you write more
Random Romantasist 999 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Oh I love Marina. She's so cute! I can't wait for the ext chap!
hellsingfan101 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Pretty gud beginning, the fact that the kid set out a bucket of blood for him is both funny and cute
BosBaBe chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Aww! Poor little girl! Maybe Alucard can rescue her and Seras and him can be her parents! (imagines it) Aww, so cute!

Anyway, please update soon! I'll be looking forward to it!