Reviews for Fortunes by By Stormwriter and Lorre
Umino Akiko chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
That was possibly the most trippy thing I have ever read. My childhood best friend was named David Zimmerman. He had a sister... Kate.
Damjia chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Simply a wonderful story, very rich and thought invoking. I really wish you would continue it
AussieNinjaChick chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I liked it. Very long and descriptive. Great!
My Review Account chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
This story isn't yours. . . but on the other hand I save the fics I read to keep as a personal library because they tend to eventually disappear, so I have no right to judge.
Bremol chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
This story isn't yours to archive. It is the property of the author to do with as they wish. To those reading this story and thinking of reviewing, report this user for going against the user guidelines instead.
Kathryn O'Connell chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This is not your story to publish. Please stop doing this, it is very offensive to many authors. The story belongs to them
skadhi chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
This story does not belong to you and you are violating ffnet's terms of service. You should remove it immediately.
skadhi chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
This story does not belong to you and you are violating ffnet's terms of service. You should remove it immediately!
skadhi chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Kim J 8472 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
You are violating FanfictionNet's Terms of Service by posting fics that are not written by you, belong to you and from which you have no permission to make available to the public. Your email address is fake as well. To those tempted to read, please go elsewhere and support legitimate writers and not people who will ride on the backs of those with legitimate talent. Thank you.