Reviews for Worlds Apart
So is this going to be left unfinished? You said on your profile you hate unfinished stories that has not been updated for a long time. It has been a few years already. Either update or at least write a reason to the readers why it has been a long time since the last update.
Batman Fanatic chapter 2 . 7/11
This is an awesome story! Please please please dont abandon the story!
codenumber6 chapter 2 . 4/16
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I'm starting to really really really love this fic and would be utterly dissapointed if it gets completely abandoned so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, Try to and if possible update the fic. Once again Please and thank you for listening to my pleading rant
unkNOWcat chapter 2 . 3/7
OMG this is a wonderful start and I would like to see more if you would.
god of all chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Fire Nina chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
I like the story and can't wait to see what happens next.
Paxloria chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
I think you meant "pure hate" or "pure hatred" instead of "pure hated".
Shouldn't you have written in the punishment that Loki inflicts on the Dursleys BEFORE leaving?
Paxloria chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I think you MEANT to say:
"It wasn't very often that the Norns,..." instead of "It was very often..."
HPLOVER chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
waaaaah it was goooooooood! nah it's one of the best ! please update
ToscaThorCat chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
So... Harry is dead and Loki is taking his place as the savior of the wizarding world? I hope you update someday. I know it has been a few years, but I can hope. I hope this review finds you well!
DWF chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Please continue this story!
Raining Daylight chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
I love where you are going and this story could be amazing but I believe your 2 years that you would not take are up. Anyway keep it up and hopefully update sooner. :-)
willam and jack and jake chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
very well done
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
nice
Scarlet Silverweaver chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Oh, I bet he'll be back...

This looks really good so far. I know how it is to have a story you feel pressured to update, but please continue. Please?
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »