Reviews for Christmas Gift Drabbles 2009
Noone3 chapter 3 . 3/11
Please don't bring God in your damn curses!
Alec chapter 4 . 8/9/2015
you broke me goddammit
Alec chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
You have officially destroyed the innocence of Christmas for me, and it's absolutely ok. It's bloody brilliant even. I never wanna go back.
RoniBopShop chapter 4 . 6/19/2015
*sniff* you made me cry, that was so beautiful
RoniBopShop chapter 2 . 6/19/2015
Oh I just loved this, it made me feel all warm and fuzzy 3
WolfieLiz chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
I spend the entire story crying! This so sadly sweet !
You are making my Christmas time. Thank you
jacky.juco chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
i cried so much at work while reading this! ;(
z chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
i'm totally,irrevocably in love with your works! :)
BlackProdigy chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
Awwww...so sweet...proof that Sasuke was a possessive bastard from birth. Very nice.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
AHHHHH THE FEELS
lulu422 chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
awwwwwwwwwwww...SO BLEEPIN CUTE! I NEED MORE!
ClownBoi chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
awesome its so sweet I love it!
xxcris04xx chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
The first chapter made me "teary-eyed" because of the intense heat! Heat overload! 33
then last chapter is just... *teary eyed* all for sasuke *sniff* ahh.. love overload! 33
Thanks for this wonderful oneshot collection (it seems like it). aahh.. i just wanna give naruto a warm hug for all the hard work.. and you as well. great fic! *hugglesssss*
Tirananniel chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!… *gasps dramatically for air on the floor.*
SweetGumdrop chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
. you know... That summary... And what really happened make me hang my head in dirty shame. What I was thinking happened considering all your other stories tat I've read had ABSOLUTELY nothing! to do with a pothole... '_ hehe

Awesome drabble! I loved it!