Reviews for Coat Check
ruhana.sasunaru chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
it would be great for a sequel of this or a prequel (sasuke and naruto on itachi's desk) pleaseeeee... :/

more sasunaru please!:D
Malty chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I love how this is sexy and funny all at once - especially the part where Naruto describes everything they could be doing in an act of pure manipulation! This fic does a great job of creating a believable partnership between them, and I love how Naruto's cockiness is used in this context. Plus Sasuke shouting at people is hilarious! Good job!
Evelette chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Words cannot express how much I love these two as a couple. I would die a happy woman if it actually happened in the show! Delicious one-shot thank you sooo much for writing it 3333
SenkeiTsukiyomi chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
man this was hot. It's good it was Sasuke the one who had to keep the composure ... I loved the face palm scene
RandomStranger chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
e u e Hehe 3
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Mahaha! kinky Naruto, this was soo hot!
ShadowQueen1996 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
oh how i wish i could have been at that party to see this XD
lovemahBF chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Damn you, I dont mean to keep leaving so many reviews but you're such a good writer
XxCharlottexX1 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
pishaw...

this is gooooooooooooood!

(each O represents an enjoyment.)

which means, simply puting it, THIS IS AWESOME!

_
AlyssTheAssasin chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I love you.

i absolutely fucking love you! *fangirl squeal* you write the BEST sasnaru ever!

did i mention i loved you? well i do.

H
Miss DarkAuthoress Blackrose chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
HAHAHA! That hilarious and hot! Imagine the peoples faces when Naruto started to give Sasuke a blowjob! Oh, and don't forget that woman! 'The woman, having waited in silence long enough, curiously tried to peek over the counter, only to cry out in surprise when Sasuke's palm suddenly collided with her face and pushed her back.

"Hey hey!" Sasuke yelled. "Do you see this?" He vaguely circled his hands over the counter between them. "It's here for a reason, damn it!" He pointed at the floor the woman stood on. "Your side," then pointed to Naruto between his legs, though the woman couldn't see him, "my side. Mine," he growled.

-T.U.
purechidori chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Hilarious and hot! I absolutely adore this! Only you can give me a nosebleed while I'm laughing my ass off. Everyone in this was absolutely true to character. Bravo! XD
Spiral Loki chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
incredibly hot
hardyaoi12 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
wow! love it XD

The podium and coat check are so hot !

Sasuke is so mean and Naruto is a great boyfriend.

i loved when he came on his face

love your work keep it up
bmsnakia361991 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Awesome! I liked it when he wiped his face on itachi's coat. haha! revenge!