Reviews for Illicit Behavior
maphie chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
This is the kind of fantasy you wonder if you could pull off with your hubby after being married for 16 yrs. it's def hot!
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This was a sexy, erotic, hotter than hot story! OMG woman! Your first? This chapter, this one-shot, was one entire story-long lemon and a great on at that! I thoroughly enjoyed this. You can thank Laura S. who rec'd it to me!
Just Sus chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I knew it was Edward in the bar, but the ending was a bit of a surprise! No, she'd never cheat on him! This was fun!

xoSus
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Shit! That was such a fuck-hawt lemon! Gah! You go girl!
fcat5761 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
That was hot. I love their Roleplay. I first knew it was Edward but then did a wait a minute when it seemed as if she felt guilty. Very well played.
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Wow, this was great! :D I saw your post on Twitter about someone maybe recing you and I was curious. :D You have a bunch of stories that look interesting, I can't wait to read more of them. :) I went with this one first cause it was a little bit shorter and I've already sat here reading all day. :D I need to do something productive with my day.

Anyhow, this was really good! You did a great job with the lemon. I was hoping it was Edward, so I was thrilled at the end. :D I loved Bella comparing herself to the blond Edward was talking too, that was good. I can only imagine how hot it would be to actually DO this in real life. I don't think I'd ever be brave enough to even think about it, though I'm sure my hubs would FLIP OUT if I did. :D He'd be so happy... :D

Wonderful job! I really loved it and I can't wait to read more of your stuff. :)
kinsano chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
That was probably one of the best lemons I've EVER read! When Edward came back to the hotel was my fave part!
TeamAllTwilight chapter 1 . 11/22/2010

x x x
Sam604 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
That was HOT!.
closet lurker chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
HOT AND STEAMY! JUST THE WAY I LIKE MY LEMON-ADE! Great smut shot-luved it!
ikss chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I am shocked that this was your first lemon! Wowza. It's seriously one of the hottest things I've read. I assumed they were married, just based on the contest this was written for; but some how that made it hotter for me.

I read Nina's at at the PPSS, but only now got around to reading this. I will have to check out some of your other stuff, as well.

Thanks!

xoxo

ikss
fairytaleland chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Hot, hot, hot. Love the O/S. You got me on the cheating. LOL.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »