Reviews for Seeing Red
Weirdcoupleslover chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
This was totally awesome!
DeadlySpider888 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
I thought the ending was good. This was really sweet. Btw, i hope i don't sound pushy but are you going to update Unexpected Visitor at all? Again, don't mean to sound pushy or anything, just really love the story.
Kay chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
You don't suck at endings. That was really good. Now I, on the other hand, suck at endings. But anyway, I liked the whole thing.
Born2Ship chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
you do not suck at endings I thought it was adorable.
BlueRose1313 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Awwwww that was so cuteeeee!
Princess-of-Your-Doom95 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
So cute, loved it
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
That was really awesome!
DarkLordRaven chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
OMG! YES YES YES! AMAZINGLY HOTT AND SEXY! I loved it! Have read it many times. 3
Don'tMessWithAFangirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Easily the best fic I have read. I loved it to the point that I reread it. THRICE. This is a rare occurance, I assure you.
ka has moved chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
This is the third time I've come back to read this.

I really don't care if you update this or not, so long as you write /something/ for Baljeet/Buford - you really are brilliant here; your word choice, the structure - it's truly amazing, and I'm incredibly jealous.

So write more. For them.

-K
huhsmile chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
damn this was hot! the ending line was kinda off topic though. maybe something more bully like? like "you are mine" or " i own you loser" ? meh.

this was cool though
latino chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
waaaaaa lo ame! es tan lindo y adorable, a pesar de que solo e encontrados fic en ingles de esta pareja tan querida y con la que me identifico.

(me gustarĂ­a escribir en ingles, pero se leer en ingles... escribir... ojala supiereis u.u)
PsychoBabble192 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I new those two were going to get together someday! I love the story, you manged to keep them in charitar too it must have been hard.
Bloodthirsty82 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
kawaii! BaljeetXBurford is an random couple and that's what i like . awesome job! also the ending wasn't that bad.
barefoot11 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010