Reviews for Without Sasuke
BEST FAN FIC IVE EVER READ BEFORE I DIE
arinasution5 chapter 32 . 4/18
Uh
Aevrum chapter 1 . 3/26
Came back to read it again, after reading it a few months ago. Just hope we will se a continuiation in the future, this is really a good story.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
FenrisInside chapter 43 . 1/6
Well imma be honest here. I was never a fan of the Naruto Sakura ship and while I won't say you've converted me, you've come damn close lol I loved how much the two of them affected each other not only in their training and fighting but also in their behavior and thoughts. I was very sad to see pervy sage go but at least he took the snake bastard with him! Lol also can't wait to see what pain and itachi cook up together! Looking forward to the next one
Guest chapter 43 . 12/27/2016
Update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2016
Say
He used shunshin
Blue Eyes Pendulum Dragon chapter 3 . 11/29/2016
Naruto should get Menma's technique
ExBlazE chapter 2 . 11/24/2016
Too... 'Too many words'? The fuk? More words means more readers. It's as simple as that! (Most of the time) Why would you want to- You know what? Forget it. Nice chapter.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/7/2016
How was Sasuke's Sharingan still active if he was dead?
the unsung antihero chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
You know... I won't paint myself a hater by leaving a long and ridiculous review spelling out various insults directed at the author for making a fic that I simply do not like for my own number of reasons, especially since I was the one who decided to read it...
...
That said I will simply say that i do not like this fic, as it does not appeal to me, and in several ways grinds my metaphorical gears and that I will not continue to read it. If i get a PM from someone asking me why I don't like it, then I will simply state and explain my reasoning behind my dislike.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2016
I just started this but I hope you get out of the most annoying anger inducing habit of putting author's notes IN THE STORY! Please stop that; they belong at the end pr the beginning. Putting them in the middle is like swimming in a pool and then noticing a water bottle here or a candy wrapper there- not gross but very irritating.

Otherwise great! This looks way cool and I totally want to keep reading. The way you handled Sasuke without bashing him was classy. Thanks for your writing. Onwards!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
OOOoooooooooh! A fic where Sakura's mother is the opposite of her usual bitch self. I LIKE IT!
Stratos263 chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Interesting start
Sjstaudt chapter 18 . 9/15/2016
Uhhh you had 12 teams enter the second part of the exam and so only six teams could move on...that means 18 individuals but you had 21 somehow.
1,580 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »