Reviews for Without Sasuke
CapriSunnyD chapter 23 . 6/2
I enjoy a lot of this story, especially what you've done with Sakura, but the whole Sasuke thing just ruins it in my opinion. I just don't want to continue with how ridiculous he and the situations surrounding him are. I hope to see you rewrite this in the future.

Best wishes.
CapriSunnyD chapter 11 . 6/2
Without Sasuke? If only that was true for the entire story instead of just Team 7. Every second paragraph you have this parody of Sasuke running his mouth. It wouldn't be too bad if he was anything like the original, but you have given him the most trope heavy personality in the fandom. I feel like this would benefit greatly from a rewrite.
NSfox chapter 44 . 4/30
love it so far hope more soon
ganthet2814 chapter 1 . 4/16
Are you going to continue this story?
Jose19 chapter 29 . 4/8
The biggest question in the story has to be address during the canon Jiraiya did a poor job in training Naruto in reality all he did was improve his basic skills as a Ninja.
Jose19 chapter 27 . 4/8
The path of becoming a Medical Ninja is the best one for Sakura since it was proven that she is most fit for this but also she has to become a disciple of Tsunade as well.
Jose19 chapter 16 . 4/8
I hope to see Hinata back not taken out in this form because Hinata in close combat is stronger than Sakura in the canon.
Jose19 chapter 14 . 4/8
Sasuke I feel now will have a easier time in betraying the village now in the current condition that he is so his betrayal might happen faster now.
Jose19 chapter 13 . 4/8
I see major issues with just Naruto and Sakura in their respective teams the third member has to be addressed soon, and Sasuke is a big deal in the story whether I like him or not because it is his presence that drives Naruto to get stronger but not having him around will make Sakura better.
Jose19 chapter 12 . 4/8
Hinata will be a major obstacle because in term of pairings she is superior than Sakura since Kishimoto ruined Sakura's character by her obsession towards Sasuke.
Jose19 chapter 11 . 4/8
The Two man cell will be vulnerable to anybody someone has to replace Sasuke in that team you can't function as a Team with two people only.
Jose19 chapter 10 . 4/8
I actually thought that Sasuke would be killed by the simple title of this story but just because he is off the team his value and presence will not be eliminated.
Forlane07 chapter 1 . 3/4
I hope you continue this. Its so great! i hope you go into more detail of Naruto and Sakuras love relationship. They are my favorite pairing of couples, even if they arent canon.
PastelMuffins chapter 21 . 2/26
Himiko just up and left without taking Neji and left him with the wolves then came back with a replacement as a son then expected everything to be okay. Honestly I would be beyond pissed. She abandoned him and had a child to replace him smh
Bosma17 chapter 44 . 2/13