Reviews for Without Sasuke
Inspirations 129 chapter 1 . 10/12
Ok I can only start by saying this is the best fan fiction ever. I've been looking for stories like this and I can only hope you update soon. I also hope that your life gets better and you get more inspiration to write
crunchyboy chapter 45 . 9/26
Well just binge read this over the last few days. This was awesome. Not sure if you plan to add more, but if you do I cant wait. Keep up the good work.
update psl
you made naruto seem really weak in the last few chapters he was stronger before the training lol
Shoytahn chapter 2 . 8/17
Sasuke holding onto the idiot ball for dear life. Also, Naruto and Sakura seem way more competent than normal.
Shoytahn chapter 1 . 8/17
You are not subtle. I guess the title says it all.
Characters are cartoonish.
Sebine chapter 45 . 7/31
your writing has vastly improved, as has your grasp of the English language

also Itachi you bastard xD
Kurama38 chapter 45 . 7/30
Wow I am so glad you updated this story. Now here's hoping and praying the next update will be soon.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 45 . 7/29
Damn been a while since I last saw this but it was worth the wait it seems something very interesting will happen next chapter.
magedustin chapter 9 . 7/29
U was hoping haku would join them
vexilehd chapter 35 . 7/27
You literally ruined this fic with the way you approached the time-skip. Its starts off boring and confusing then the whole useless chase and fight with sakura, and really... why would sakura have to go back before Naruto why not just wait. Suck you fucked this great story up to the point where it’s physically hard to read.
Aqua Rules chapter 45 . 7/25
Dang what an intense scene! Loved the way you made the interaction between Itachi and Sakura intense and yet also playful. :)
Sorry, but why would I continue reading more chapters if I don't like the first one? My issue is the excess drama telling us how everyone feels about how great a burden Naruto has. Beyond being ridiculously overdone, if so many people felt that way then Naruto would not have been so ignored growing up. I realize it is quite possible you get better later, but the first chapter is all most of us will read to test your fic.
vexilehd chapter 2 . 7/22
I know I’m 9 years late but i see you’ve updated very recent. So far this fic is amazing it has canon details with your own extremely creative AU input. Keep up the good work (if fic isn’t already finished barely on ch2)
1,730 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »