Reviews for Without Sasuke
Tobee chapter 1 . 11/25
Hell yeah
Tempestuous Ocean chapter 2 . 11/15
Story seems to be great [just read one chapter].

I will continue to read, of course. But there is something I cannot wait to say: the first chapter screamed NARUSAKU to my ear. Forced NaruSaku. Really forced. Especially the scene with her parents. If they pitied him so much that they wanted her daughter to be nice to him, they would have been nice to him and helped him in all those years before. Writing is great, but with the forced NaruSaku, it is hard to read, for me at least.

And one more thing I'm hoping to find out its reason in the upcoming chapters: Why was the scroll of seals in the forest, unforgetten? I didn't read another chapter, so I don't actually know, but I hope it isn't the real one. Because that would tell us that not only the security of the Hokage tower sucks, but also the heads of Konoha do not care about if one of the most important items of Konoha got lost.
BitteOrca chapter 42 . 9/18
apeljohn chapter 42 . 9/14
Great story, hope it continues some day. In particular: well done for not giving Sasuke gratuitous plot armour!
fist of fury chapter 11 . 9/10
okay i call bullshit a naturally occuring dual element is not suppose to be possible without a bloodline and how come sakura has earth and water when her affinity says she has an earth affinity.
Is kabuto evil and orchimaru 2 in command
Worldbreaker Trunks chapter 1 . 8/4
1500 REVIEW!
KuroShinen chapter 9 . 7/14
Great story so far. Though a couple of things bothered me about this chapter, and this Wave Arc as a whole. Firstly, I find it somewhat irksome that Sakura still refers to the superiority-complex-ridden douche that is Sasuke as "Sasuke-kun"; I thought that by now, she would have effectively lost all fondness for her former crush to actually use that form of endearment, especially since you mentioned in the previous chapter that Sakura no longer wishes "to be with someone like Sasuke". Secondly, I didn't expect Naruto to actually go so far as to break one of Haku's legs to make sure he doesn't interfere. I mean I get that Naruto is somewhat OOC in this story, but I thought he would have retained most of his compassion and empathy for others to not go to that extent. Thirdly, I was disappointed that you completely skipped the part where Naruto went to Sakura's side after getting potentially fatally injured by the senbons that Haku intended for Sasuke. I was really looking forward to how you were going to let that play out, and how it would affect and potentially advance Naruto and Sakura's relationship with each other. Worse, Naruto was practically acting as if nothing happened afterwards, laughing at Tane's comment about Sasuke and then at the retreat of the bandits hired by Gato; it was as if he completely forgot about Sakura being in grave danger. Lastly, I felt that you could've gone into a little more detail and elaborated on how Haku wanted to turn over a new leaf and join Kakashi and the rest in trying to make a difference. Also, the almost complete lack of remorse on Haku's part over Zabuza's death was surprising, to say the least. I get that Haku was beginning doubt his loyalty to the man, but he was still an important person to Haku, one who he feels is his saviour, in a way. So yea, I felt that that part was kinda rushed. Still, overall a very good and enjoyable arc to read. I hope you don't take my criticism the wrong way. It's just that when I really like a story, and this is one of those cases, I feel the need to voice out my opinions about the subtle things I notice, be it good or bad.
All that aside, I look forward to what you have in store for the future arcs and I hope you continue on with this awesome story~
HebrewShira chapter 38 . 5/17
I don't believe dark Moegi has ever been done and that could be super interesting as an in look into the younger generation. On that note Hanabi Hyuuga would also be a good choice especially if Hinata is dark. Hana inuzuka might work, Isaribi(the sea monster from the filler arc), or why not someone from sound (kin?) or the hidden star village?
Is there a second story?
agnar chapter 7 . 4/24
Sorry but you lost me this chapter. Why would Kakashi's squad be assigned to go after an A rank missing nin? That is the fucking JOB of hunter nin or ANBU, not a fucking genin squad.

They got the Wave mission because they didn't KNOW any ninja were involved.

Secondly, the utter bullshit of a 'council formed' squad? Sorry but nonsense, the council has no power or authority to promote ninja or form a team on their own, that would be criminal, possibly up to treason.

Also bad is you suddenly have Sakura backsliding with 'sasuke-kun' and such, going fangirl again, when you clearly had her disgusted with sasuke most of the previous 6 chapters. So unless someone used a sharingan or yamanaka mind jutsu on her, it's entirely out of place.
Wolfone10 chapter 25 . 4/16
I liked this one even if you did use Kishi's stupid "I wrote myself into a hole, so pull a jutsu nobodies ever even HEARD OFF" crap move that the akutski all use, it was nice seeing those two get their asses handed too them, It's one of the main reasons I don't like the Akatuski, for WAAAY to long they seemed invincible. I mean SERIOUSLY there is like what 8-9 of them? Why don't THEY JUST GO OUT and rule the world? Why even mess with the tailed beast? It never made any sense.
Wolfone10 chapter 7 . 4/16
I personally say, "let sasuke get murdered!" He's JUST NOT THAT IMPORTANT.
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 4/15
Why doesn't sasuke want people around him? EASY... He's a fucking HEADCASE! I total NUT JOB, serial killer in the making! A worthless sack of shit that should have been killed before the time skip (or at least ass-raped enough to be a broken meat-puppet)
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 4/15
Finally, a story WITHOUT that pain-the-neck anchor! Seriously whatever the hell sasgay was SUPPOSED to be, the canon author fell in love with him and made him SUCH A GARY STU it's disgusting... And for some ODD reason, fanfic authors REFUSE to ignore the fucker!
1,506 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »