Reviews for Through the Eyes of a Hatter
Yangu Fuyu chapter 10 . 1/10
You...You will continue this, right? I Really want to read more! T_T
Anonymous chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
Hi, I noticed that it has been awhile since you last posted and I was just wondering if you were still planning on finishing the story. I really love what you have done so far and would love to see more.
Streets of Where I'm From chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Hi! Just read your story...I love the changes you have made so far. I hope you come back and complete this!
Queen of Dorks chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
Please please please update soon! I've been waiting forever! I love this story too much to have it end here!
Queen of Dorks chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
Hmmmm... Me likey. Never seen/read anything like this one before... Interesting. And, I don't care Hatter thinks too much, and I really love what you did with that last chapter (10)! That, my friend, is pure GENIOUS! I LOVE it! If I could fave, I would, buy sadly, I'm only using guest (sigh.) Ah well... Please update soon!
Aeryn Levia chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
I'm liking where this is going! The chess tie-in with Hatter as the King is so perfect. Please keep writing - I just found this story and read all the chapters in just a couple days.
That'sRidiculous chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
I absolutely love this! Its written very well, and I just can't wait for more chapters!
Caskettshipr chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Just started reading this and I love it! I am a huge Alice fan and I think this is a very unique way to tackle a fanfic. You are a very talented writer- the story flows nicely and is an interesting and easy read. Glad I looked at the Alice fanfics today!
WhyIsARavenLikeAWritingDesk chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
Okay, I saved all my reviews till chapter 10, so here we go.
1. I love the series and I love how you gave an original twist in your fic.
2. I kindly ask for longer chapters, they're just so damn good!
3. Great art, i checked your site sooooo cool.
4. Can't wait for next chapter so pleeeeaaaase be quick.
P. S is it just me or is Andrew-Lee Potts extremely handsome in Alice! Talk about hot!
warehouseluver13 chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Amazing story! Please keep going! :)
Bloody Phantom chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
I loved the meeting with the Spirit of Wonderland and Hatter! I like how you are giving Hatter a rather important part! and I love your story and really can't wait for an update! great job..this is a very well written piece!
Kuesel72 chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
I'm thrilled to see this story active again, and I look forward to reading it to the finish!
LizzieKarsen chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
Please keep updating! I'm really loving how much more you're giving with this telling of the story, it helps to flesh it out in some places where the movie fell a little short. Your hatter is fantastic, please don't leave us hanging!
Tbird2290 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
At first I was worried they were going to make hatter a creepy old mad like in disneys movie and I am happy to be wrong!
Chronicles of Lewis chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
This is a fascinating version of the original story so far. It's going in an intriguing direction now that we're getting glimpses of what Hatter was up to on his own. I wondered while watching the show if he was more upset about Alice running away or the ring that he believed that she had taken with her. Thanks for the creative insight, I hope hat you will continue this soon.