Reviews for Scrat and Scratte's Final Distance
Guest chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
Hey that is the beat cuz I am a huge! Ice age fan especially scratte you should do more
LordStarscream22 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
i want Ice Age Dawn Of The Dinosaurs You Found Me back
Smithpuppy chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Wow cool

and I was in deviantart are you the one you were fighting with that guy Abrahamboylove is he mean to you or what happen

Well I Don't know him he so nice to me
Torok7 chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
I love this story so far! Keep it up.
OTTORICHTOFEN chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
ice age 4 comes out in june 2012 XD sad part if you watch trailer part 2 you see scrat swim to a island he sees a skeleton the skeleton looks like a squirl its pointing tord the water scrat looks at the skeleton pointing at the water and sees its pointing at a acorn i believe scratte dies :( because the continental drift cozing a flood. the water flooded the dinosaur world thats why theres a little tropical tree R.I.P scratte :(
OTTORICHTOFEN chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
I LOVED IT :) it was really good,ive seen all the movies. i love the adventure and the story between sratte and scrat XD by the wat im texting from a ps3 if you have a ps3 add OTTO_RICHTOFEN as a friend i have some ideas
Guest chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
can you hurry up with the next one
Goddess on a Highway chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
Good chapter! Tuck reminds me a lot of Buck, hope he has some differences as well. Poor guys, seperated at such a young age, you got to tell more about the seperation! Otherwise, you wrote that quite well! Hope to read more soon!
Goddess on a Highway chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
Good chapter! You have Buck's character down perfectly! Yay! XD
Goddess on a Highway chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
So beautifully written! You have talent, girl! I feel so sorry for poor Scrat.
rowan chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
on deviantart?
rowan chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
this isn't a review, it's a request. could you draw tuck and buck together?
Rowan chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
goldenpuon: she wrote a story about how they go seperated in this story.
goldenpuon chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
I think it is a good thing that you experimented by writing in a different style. However, I do agree that this didn't come out as well as usual. Scrat was a bit out oc character. But Tuck seems interesting. Is he Buck's brother?
CutePlushie04 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Haha lol I picked up on the song title (how geeky? XD)

Scrat and Scratte are just so cute - I'm glad other people love the pairing too (also you write it so cutely owo). Scrat is so sweet lol he really should have picked Scratte over that acorn - silly thing (I actually have a pet spiny mouse that looks just like him X3 lol)

Nice job on this story