Reviews for The Path To Christmas
YaoiAttraction chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
Its wonderful. Iloved it. Itachi cried...how cute. He really loves Deidara. Magic!
YaoiAttraction chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
Ilove this. Its great! XD How wonderful.
YaoiAttraction chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Ilove it, it was great! XD How perfect was it. XD
aksdlhfklsd chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
This was really sweet. You always seem to know exactly how to write these two. I loved the last chapter especially. It was feel-good and I think the relationship Deidara has with Sasuke is hilarious. XD Awesome work.
Half-bloodtribute chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
Awe. I was really hoping to see what Naruto thought of his painting. Unless it was there and I missed it, but I don't think so. lol. That was really cute. (: I can't stop reading all of your stuff. I'm now moving on to the next Path fic of yours.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
Amazing! I love your character development throughout this fic
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
Aaw, that was so cute! I could feel the Christmas spirit even though it's August right now! . hehe

Makes me wanna say "Merry Christmas" to you... because you wrote such an awesome series of fanfics, but, like I mentioned earlier, it's August... -.-"

Thanks so much! I love this "Pathverse" (you've coined the term, eh? .) so much! .

*tsukiko*
lotus325 chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
I normally do not like Christmas fics, but this one is so cute. :) I love each of the presents Deidara painted them all, especially Itachi's and his parents. I'm happy Fugaku saw Deidara's talent, since he does seem to think art is a useless subject to go into.

Itchi's was lovely. I think it's plausible for Itachi to cry, and I'm not just talking about this shot here. He cried many times in your other Path stories, and it did seem realistic each time. It's just that he is a person who does not allow himself to release emotions when angry or sad or happy, so he cries, right? It's nice though. I like this so much. I love copics. I just bought some the other day, they are so expensive but so worth it. Great job on this! ;D
Vampirelover chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
Very cute! I love all of the Path fics and I would be thrilled to see a third one! You have one of best charictorizations of Sasuke I have seen in a long time, keep it up!
pyrodeactivatedzia chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
I really liked this one, as well. I almost cried over the painting Deidara made for Itachi's parents. Its just the fact that they never really had something like that. I love this, though, and once again, I loved the Uchiha brother (family, in this one) dynamics.
coincident chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
The Path Christmas fic! SQUEE!

Although...I'm reading it so long after Christmas, but that's okay, a little Christmas spirit never hurt anyone, right?

Immediately off the bat, I loved this. Your Path fics are probably the very sweetest ItaDei stories out there, and as such a big fan of them I thought this was a lovely way to round them off and provide some gratification for fans. Once again, the relationship between Itachi and Deidara was healthy and romantic, yet never conveyed a sense of utter 'perfection' (which would, I think, make it terribly boring to read, not to mention go against the entire concept of the Path stories...)

The integration of Sasuke and the Uchiha parents was also fabulous. I loved how their Christmas present was a fitting way to wrap up (...no bad pun intended...) their conflicts with Itachi in the Path stories. What a wonderful way to give us hope that their relationship is getting better, and include Deidara in the family as well!

And...Copic markers? Lucky Deidara, I have to say!

Speaking of markers, I still have to get on those drawings for you :( I keep making excuses, and I feel awful! But the month of December was quite busy, and so I didn't really have time to draw recreationally. You should have them before February's out!

I'm very excited for a third Path fic, and I'll gladly sign on for total groupie duty if/when it happens! In the meantime, I'll mosey over to Lights, Camera, Action and enjoy the SasuNaru goodness...

Anyway, thank you for writing this! It was sweet and poignant and just all around refreshing. It's great to find a feel-good story such as this, especially when starting school again!
MidnightInDecember chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
Havent read this until now since christmas has been eating my time (or more, eating candy and doing nothing has been eating my time).

Anyways, I loved this! I loved the ending! Got me right back into christmas spirit again! (which I really did have this year since we finally got some decent snow! :)!) Itachis reaction to his painting was so cute... and so sweet ... and heart warming... and... wah I dont know enough adjectives!

It was just really great. Despite it being very happy and positive your writing is good enough to pull that of. It didnt get too sappy at all, it was just touching :D!

I also liked the others reactions to their paintings... but it was such a sweet and personal idea you cant expect anything less... :). And Dei gets to spend a merry christmas for once! Aw.

The way you describe the paintings also make them seem very pretty all the way not too over the top, 'whoa no one paints that good'-pretty.

I adore your writing. Id love another sequel to this story :3!

Happy new year!
Akatsuki210 chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
Aw, Deidara's paintings are so sweet! I liked Deidara's comment about how artists are always more critical of their own work than other people are of it-I've definitely found that to be true with my writing.

I also like how, even with all the Christmassy sweetness, you manage to put in some funny snarky lines, like: "There's only one thing wrong with this. It has Deidara in it."

Overall, this is a lovely story! And I would absolutely love it if you decided to do a third full-length Path fic.

Happy Holidays!
underhandycat0 chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
fun times! but, what will they get everyone NEXT year? I'm happy the Uchihas are finally getting along. Wouldn't say no to more of this universe!
LatyfeSurLeSora chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
Now you know I'm interested in more of Path stories. I honestly love checking my inbox for updates from you. I do love your SasuNaru though so I'm glad you'll finish that first, but I hope you do write another Path story. A very Merry Christmas to you and thank you for this story!