Reviews for Black Coffee and Eggs Over Easy
twilightlover212 chapter 25 . 1/25
Awesome fic by the way...Bella should just tell Jacob the truth, obviously he will believe her. But I can understand that she is insecure about situations thay might arise. I wish Bella could just take control and say fuck it all and make her own damn decision because without realising it she has no control what so ever...she is letting her insecurities and fears control her way of life. Now add to the mix the Jake-crazy Leah who is manipulating Bella and controlling her. If only she could see the bigger picture. Write again soon
katteken chapter 25 . 12/18/2013
i really dig the characters you've developed here. it's (obviously) quite different from the majority of stories out there. i find it to be more intriguing and heart-warming. i'd love to see the story progress.
milijuli chapter 25 . 10/7/2013
please update...:(
Logan Timothy chapter 25 . 9/6/2013
Please don't tell me you're done writing...I love this story! It's so differerent from anything else out there, well done. Hillarious how you manage to keep writing her counting things. Sincerely hope you will finish...if possible give her a happy ending. Good luck writing.
pece87 chapter 25 . 7/30/2013
Bella your not gonna even fight for your relationship!
Jacob knows you wouldn't do that. You have to be honest. Just tell him.
pece87 chapter 24 . 7/29/2013
I am so sad! I want to read the real ch24! Please, please, please! I'm seriously begging you!

Well on this chapter I was happy to see Bella happy. She seems to sound more normal and her pills as well as Jacob must be helping! :)
I would be p*ssed as well if my doctor kept writing and not acknowledging me.
I also am so siked that Bella stood up for her self against Edward! What a d*uche!
Dragon? Lol I like that name for Leah! :)
pece87 chapter 23 . 7/26/2013
How horny did Jake get off by just seeing her hand? Lmao
pece87 chapter 22 . 7/26/2013
Heehee I knew he likes her! Little late figuring but I got it lol
Please don't like it, Bella!
pece87 chapter 21 . 7/26/2013
Uh oh what is Jake doing?
So how is Angela eating with Bella, I thought she had a different lunch period?
I'm starting to think Edward is as intrigued with Bella as much as Jake was in the beginning just showing it differently.
pece87 chapter 20 . 7/26/2013
Aw Jakey boy has had a crush on Bella since a kid. Lol
I was seriously pissed and thinking Bella should tear Jake's balls off and hand them to Leah right there at the beach! Can't they ever just chill comfortably in La Push?! So why is Leah tripping about Bella, does she know how Jake's felt for Bella?
pece87 chapter 19 . 7/26/2013
Okay I think I may no what Jake's secret is. Does it have to do with what Embry or Quil said at his house?
Freakin Leah. If I was Jake I would of told her to shove the f*ck off!
pece87 chapter 17 . 7/26/2013
I knew he wouldn't fret about it. Or that he would want to see her in action :)
But what's going on with Jake? He has an obsession? I think I'm totally missing something here lol
And he says he's not ready for that stage in his life but his thoughts are of his 'dream girl'. Oh Buddy your in love :)
pece87 chapter 16 . 7/26/2013
Wow, Edward was just wow. Polar opposites, Edward and Alice.
Uh oh, I can't wait for Bella to spill the beans.
pece87 chapter 15 . 7/26/2013
Is that a real questionaire for diagnosing bipolar? Just curious. And why exactly would that sex question mean anything.(I know nothing on the disorder, obviously lol)
Wow Edward seems really mean :/
pece87 chapter 14 . 7/25/2013
Bella was on cloud nine! Lol
I wanna see when Bella totally makes out with Jake and DOESN'T want to shower afterwards. That's when I'll think she is really making progress :)
I also don't like she scrubs her face so much, I would imagine it to be very raw :(
D*mn I'm curious to just what did Jake bring for Bella to eat lol