Reviews for Once Upon a Time
BrokenClock chapter 9 . 3/23/2012
OMG! You made the story with Russia x China and America x England *spoiler* where China and England got pregnant! And Tajwan was born!

I love you stories! I really love how this played out. My friend has an kindle and she connected to fanfiction today during choir in school, and we were so happy that we could read this story we accually sang!

Then I began reading it on my phone again on my bus, and her kindle died when she got to chapter 3! When I saw her in the hallway at the end of the day, she was spazing over her kindle dying, and we were almost crying because of how vivid you made China's conflicting emotions and pain.

Very well done! Also, you made America totally not annoying! Haha, I laughed when I read that America was there. But I was sad cause I was hoping for a foursome...

But anyway, I love the story and I think you have a very bright future in this industry!
A spot of ambergris chapter 9 . 12/18/2011
After reading this I'm glad that Kiku and Yao got their happy ending _

Sometimes I was confused whether they were nations or humans. I think Kiku is a good boy on the inside but he has a hard time making the right choice. Yao is so irresistable that everyone wants him.
Laxies chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
Nice ending
Laxies chapter 8 . 11/29/2011
YES! You go Hasegawa this is awesome.
Laxies chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
Do JxC though this is complete now so my vote means nothing XD LOL
Laxies chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
Duh Duh DUH! Cliffie XD
Laxies chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
man it just gets better and better!
Laxies chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
:'(

man this is really epic can't stop reading.
Laxies chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
LOL X3
Laxies chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This is really good. This is just how I would picture china acting :D
MissKitty chapter 9 . 8/26/2011
Loved it,lots or rape but it adds to the drama. It was a sad but sweet story. Thank you for writing it
Guest chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
do not listen to them, I think you write very well. This is one of the few stories I can read over and over a genXD. I like it X3.
InvaderLuver chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
NO TALENT IN WRITING...?

Sure ur English is a little broken up, but IT'S NOT HORRIBLE! D8

I'm in love with thsi story! All the perfect flow of dialogue, and the character moods... it'a ALL GREAT!
InvaderLuver chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
I LOVE how China wanted to make Japan feel spoiled.

X3X

This is TOO CUTE! I have to read moar! D8
BeyondBeleif13 chapter 9 . 5/5/2011
OHMYGOD! This was AMAZING!

Though I think it should've been longer. It seemed rushed at the end, like you just wanted it over with. I feel like Russia wouldn't stop there.

It's an amazing story, I can't come up with one myself. It is so heartfelt. I admit, I cried a little.

*clapping* bravo!