Reviews for Once Upon a Time
I've started reading this fix a while ago and I now am finished with it. It was amazing I cried so much. Best fanfic ever
I personally think this a really good fanfic.
First, it isn't cliché. I really like that.
This is also the only fanfiction I've read that made me cry. I have been reading fanfiction said for 2 years, and this is the only one ever that has made me cry.
Your writing seems to reach to my heart and rip it out (thanks for that, by the way -.- I cried for 2 hours basically. XD)
And there's a factor of reality. (Something I cannot seem to find, no matter how many fanfiction I read, and it frustrates me.) China didn't fall in love with Japan, but the fact that Japan was there for him, and that he loved him. He didn't feel that same love, but he wanted to keep him around. He loved the idea of not being lonely, to have someone to depend on. You've beautifully portrayed this.
...
I am sorry if this is weird... But whatever.
I wrote this to basically say that you are a great writer, and do not get discouraged, because you have serious potential.
Ooh, that was really good! I read the story in one go. XD
Brenda chapter 9 . 11/21/2015
I love more Rochu than Kiku x Yao, but... Ahhhhhhh it was so sweet 3 Great job!
Cassandra-in-Wonderfalls chapter 9 . 9/25/2015
So. So. Sweet.

Is it bad I feel bad for Lithuania tho?

POLAND COME SAVE HIM
MY HEARRRTTTTTT OOOOO
Cassandra-in-Wonderfalls chapter 5 . 9/24/2015
I feel so bad for China...LIKE IM PRACTICALLY TEARING UP
Cassandra-in-Wonderfalls chapter 4 . 9/24/2015
I could picture China getting stalked because of his girl like appearance.
DAMMIT RUSSIA
Cassandra-in-Wonderfalls chapter 3 . 9/24/2015
Wow. I have never felt so bad for a character in my entire life. Poor Cgina... It seems like everyone wants his body...t
Cassandra-in-Wonderfalls chapter 2 . 9/24/2015
GODDAMIT ENGLAND

Best Hetalia fic so far
Cassandra-in-Wonderfalls chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Yes, let's all kill my feels shall we?

I can totally picture China being all overprotective over his family if he were a dad
Guest chapter 9 . 5/16/2015
LOL laughing so hard im crying at the same time (claps hands like crazy person) you did great!
_(Whay Help me put out the fire!) LOL England just can't cook its a fact!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/16/2015
JxC is better but Japan still needs to attack China my idea is China starts to really fall in love with Ivan and makes Japan upset and Japan attacks him! Nice job and anyone who tells you that you suck at writing is bad you do great at it!