Reviews for Once Upon a Time
Nor chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
Hasegawa-san :)
I kinda like your fiction. Would you mind if I translated it into Vietnamse?
Thanks very much
Sparkly moonlight chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
Ah I'm glad to FINALLY find a splendid fluffy ish fanfiction about Nichu :)
Featherpool16 chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
Poor China! England how could you! Cute little Japan is so cute! I love this
Sparkly moonlight chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
:O I don't see many JXC so JXC XD
Sparkly moonlight chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
I wonder what's going to happen! :O
Irem chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
If you're not able to take care of a child or raped or something go ABORTION. Don't throw the poor child to a river. Dumb bitch.
angel chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
its 3.05 am and i just finished this story in one go, it was just that good! Im having mixed feelings rightnow but one thing is for sure: i am so happy they got their happy ending, china especially really deserves that after all he has been trough in his life T_T thank you for writing this! aahh i hope i can sleep my last 3 hours peacefully after crying a bucket of tears D:
DeadlyRosePetal chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
I love this story so much I read it all through this day.
This plot and all
At some point I felt like crying inside GAH
You are a very great writer please keep it up :ad
Atlantica chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
Damn, dem drama stuffs. I don't get it. *confuzlly mind blank* _
BrokenClock chapter 9 . 3/23/2012
OMG! You made the story with Russia x China and America x England *spoiler* where China and England got pregnant! And Tajwan was born!

I love you stories! I really love how this played out. My friend has an kindle and she connected to fanfiction today during choir in school, and we were so happy that we could read this story we accually sang!

Then I began reading it on my phone again on my bus, and her kindle died when she got to chapter 3! When I saw her in the hallway at the end of the day, she was spazing over her kindle dying, and we were almost crying because of how vivid you made China's conflicting emotions and pain.

Very well done! Also, you made America totally not annoying! Haha, I laughed when I read that America was there. But I was sad cause I was hoping for a foursome...

But anyway, I love the story and I think you have a very bright future in this industry!
A spot of ambergris chapter 9 . 12/18/2011
After reading this I'm glad that Kiku and Yao got their happy ending _

Sometimes I was confused whether they were nations or humans. I think Kiku is a good boy on the inside but he has a hard time making the right choice. Yao is so irresistable that everyone wants him.
Laxies chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
Nice ending
Laxies chapter 8 . 11/29/2011
YES! You go Hasegawa this is awesome.