Reviews for Firefly
CodeLyoko chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Noooo! That was so sad DB I loved how you wrote the two though, with Sephiroth so close, yet so far away from knowing who this mysterious firefly was.
Sora chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
Girl, you're not 15.

And it's not up to you to decide who has "a little appreciation of literature" and who not. Many of those "fangirls" are university students, graduated persons and highly-educated persons. If you want to publish stories only for a concrete group of readers, do so on private forum and give access only to "special" people. Otherwise there always will be "fangirls" especially in M category. M rating doesn't stand for "mature readers" but for "mature content". So think more about rating of your story.

Anyway, I like the plot and your writting style so far. You did a good job :)
Noyee chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Thank God you wrote this, i love you *-* . Is AWESOME the way you describe things, specially moments, like Seph shy or like Gen kind of lovely, adorable, etcetera.

Beautiful fanfic,thanks
SHADOWoftheFOX chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
You have a really interesting and poetic writing style. It's quite enjoyable to read and it suits Genesis well.

Anyway, I hope you update soon.
fantasi88 chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
This is not compleated right? there is still one or two chapters left to be updated?

I do not want it to end like this.
karukumi2pixiv chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
oh gosh, i'm so looking forward on reading next chapter... this is my favorite final fantasy pairing...so i can't wait to read the smex scene... i'm already melting just thinking about it...

i loved the way Genesis just adores sephiroth (in a very uke way that makes it even hotter)... i really can't wait to read the next chapter... please don't leave the fic unfinished, that'll be too cruel *tear*

suscribed to - story alert

added- favorites

bye *hug*
Koakuma Tsuri chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
d'aww 15? How cute _

I can say that now. Mwahaha.

ANYWAY, what was my point? Oh yes, this is remarkably sweet in all it's unfluffy angstyness. Haven't read something like this in a while so it's nice to have a little something to refresh my dying mind (you just wait until you get to college, you'll see what I mean D':)

But, you don't read books? how can you live? Prose is like the most beautiful thing ever invented!

Anyway, looking forwards to the third and final part (D':) I'm guessing it's smutty, looking at the M rating? 83

Much love and encouragement,

Chaos!
NoLongerActive11111 chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
Thank you for updating. XD It is a beautiful chapter and your style and language is very rich. Suits Genesis very well, with enough pathos to truly feel it is Genesis - a refined character drawn to literature.

I, however, personally feel a lot more comfortable writing Sephiroth. :D

I thank you for not having fluff. I dislike fluff. I did yet notice that Genesis at times is too much of a dreamer, I think. XP

Well... if you want a constructive thought... I cannot offer you any on the language, since English is only my second language, so I will not judge what I am myself only learning hard to master.

However, there are some others points. The scene is a little unjustly too long. There is little dynamics between characters, and at times I felt lost as to where it was heading with that many repetitions of one thought - how Genesis admires Sephiroth. This style will be hard to work with in actions scenes as well - although if you write one, I will certainly be able to judge better.

And lastly - but that is a thing many writers have trouble with, I am no exception - the absence of an Idea. A thread that runs through the whole story, and as unique as one might be. The essence so to say. Besides Genesis loving Sephiroth there is no Idea. :D A unique something that distinguishes your story among many others, say, romance stories that are quite common. Something that makes a reader want to think about things he/she has previously not.

Well, aside from that, I enjoyed your language and style a lot, and to be honest it is one of the best I've seen here. It has a nice rich flow; it is adult, not childish in any way, which is so very pleasant to find. But it swallows dynamics - which to hold the interest is no less important.

Looking forward to the next one. :D

SLoveless.
Elivanna chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Absolutely beautiful.
NoLongerActive11111 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Interesting concept. :D I must say I liked poetic Genesis' voice and imagery. Hope you do continue. I just have one selfish wish - keep it the way you wrote the 1st chapter. - Without over-sweetened fluff (I wouldn't mind no fluff at all), with them it is unnatural. But, sigh, that's just me.

And, yes, Sephiroth belongs with Genesis, forever. XD That is out of question. The perfection of that relationship is too obvious.
Idiot-The-Great chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I loved it! :]

I can't wait for the next chapter; will you have it out soon?

sphinxofthenile chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I very much liked the atmosphere in this! And I do heart your author's note. X)
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 12/17/2009