Reviews for Every Heart
The-Right-Girl chapter 36 . 1/21
Gah!
Can you imagine how gosh-darn-adorable a turtle Wizard would be!?
Gaaaaaaaah!
Madame Joker chapter 37 . 2/25/2014
Oh how evil of you! I've read this story over the past two days and nights fighting to stay awake at times! I enjoyed this very much, as well as your talent of having all the characters interact to well with each other. I do look forward to the sequel. Best of luck!

Madame Joker
Neko of despair chapter 34 . 2/19/2014
Alright, so I had already given up on you remembering that Hikari was also living on this Island and as such had to give a gift also. But! Why didn't Finn give anything? Or am I missing something?

Just thought there's a possibillity I overread a line perhaps, but I'm quite sure that little orange sprite has not given a token.
A Simple Guest chapter 37 . 1/18/2014
Out of the blue this December I suddenly found myself 101% obsessed with Harvest Moon. I still cannot fathom why as I'd owned Animal Parade for years and never touched it longer than an hour, but I felt compelled to play it now. And no sooner than I did, I felt compelled to start picking out potential husbands to throw gifts at. Needless to say, I settled on Wizard and in an attempt to settle my sudden Harvest Moon craving I searched for everything I could on him.

Now, as a 23 year old woman, I honestly didn't expect much. The last time I had interest in HM was when I was in middle school so my expectations weren't very high.

I know I'm getting off on a tangent about myself, but this particular fanfic not only exceeded my expectations but probably became one of my most favorite fanfics to ever read. There's only one other I felt so strongly about in all my years visiting this site, and even then I did not feel as strong a need to write a comment to the author on how much I enjoyed their piece as I do now.

This story was engaging, entertaining, and absolutely wonderful. You had me completely hooked by the fourth chapter as Wizard grumped about lack of coffee. Your interpretations of the characters are lovely and you give them all such simple quirks I never even considered, yet now feel like I cannot view the character without them.

I found myself scrambling from my university courses to come back and finish reading to see if Wizard would indeed be saved. And when I noticed the story was not yet 'complete', I worried that the author had stopped before I would ever find out. I knew the game was old, so at the time I assumed any sort of stop was from disinterest in continuing. But as I read chapter 36 I saw your apology for the delay in updates and peered into your profile.

Again, I'm a new reader and fan. But I have to say thank you. I cannot imagine what trials you went through, but you have my complete respect for making it through them. And even more respect for coming back to finish your stories, which I honestly wouldn't expect after a rough few years like you had.

Please know you are an incredible writer with a wonderful eye for characterization, drama, and plot and that I absolutely, full heartedly adore this story.
Colhan3000 chapter 37 . 1/18/2014
Congrats on finishing after all this time. I read your profile and I'm sorry to hear about everything you've been dealing with over the last couple of years. I hope everything is doing better for you.

And I look forward to Every Heart Universe Collection. I just saw it on your profile and am going to read it in a bit.
yorushihe chapter 37 . 1/17/2014
OMYGOD!
Loved this story!
Nice ending too!
Thakn you for finishing it, I had lots of fun reading this, and Wizard is one of my favorite chapters (even if in the game he looks dorky, his artwork is neat, hahah!)
Guest chapter 36 . 12/24/2013
Glad you're back. I missed this story.
Hinalove11 chapter 36 . 12/18/2013
I can't stop reading. It's sooooooo good!
HopelessxDreams chapter 36 . 12/8/2013
Ohmygosh this is lovely. Please continue
Kichou chapter 36 . 12/6/2013
Nice chapter. Update when you have the time please.
cakecimut chapter 36 . 12/2/2013
I'm glad you decided to update this story :)
yorushihe chapter 36 . 11/28/2013
Oobh.. best late than never..
Awesome chapter! I as waiting most anxiously for the fall out between Wizard and Luke! And im not disapointed.. hehhdh.. Luke seems like he hás a good heart, and wouldnt want harm to anyone.. só im glad everything worked in the end!
Ooh.. that final scène brought tears to my eyes.. it as só heartfelt!
And aside from a few typos, there are not many mstakes.. hhhz
Bye!
SkySpitter12 chapter 35 . 6/16/2013
I love this story! Please, please update whenever you can and have time! I'd love to see how things progress with Wizard and her :)
Ariastella chapter 33 . 2/4/2013
Okay... I'm gettin' misty-eyed. You're really good at writing stories. I like where this is going. Please, keep it up...
Katsu Lover chapter 35 . 1/4/2013
I. Loooove this. I'm not kidding when I say this is the best Harvest Moon fanfic I've ever read. I read your profile and saw the notice about your troubles and I can't express how sorry I am for all you've been through. I know it probably doesn't mean much in retrospect, but just know that when/if you come back to this story, you'll have a new reader/admirer! :)