Reviews for Something in the Way
afeltyz chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
Yay, an excellent update!
Rhiononon chapter 6 . 10/10/2010
*flails*Y'know I've reread this like four, maybe five times, and even though I see when the last update was... part of me keeps hoping to see new chappies each time. *sigh*

I like this Zev, I love this Tabris - and I want to yank on Alistair's ears for bein' a douche.

As for critiquing... there's no real run on sentences, the pacing is good, and wonder of wonders... your content is awesome. Some are good at technical writing and have no creativity, some are good with creativity but can't string a sentence together into anything coherent... So, basically kudos, and by the Stone I really wish there was more of this to read.
Lillie Cullen chapter 6 . 3/2/2010
Aw...Alistair has regained my sympathy. Not sure who I want to win anymore. Please update!
Lillie Cullen chapter 5 . 3/2/2010
I doubt she usually sleeps that deeply. ;)
Lillie Cullen chapter 4 . 3/2/2010
I'm beginning to think Zev really does care for her.
Lillie Cullen chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
Okay, Alistair has officially made me angry.
Lillie Cullen chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
I love Alistair, but while I feel sorry for him, he's being a bit unfair.
Lillie Cullen chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Very good beginning! Is this love for Zevran or just lust? I

am intrigued.
Eridhan chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
Begging for more! ;)

Seriously I really like the story and enjoy your writing a lot! I've been checking the page for any updates so I'm glad the next chapter is online. Hope to read the rest very soon!

Good luck!
NuitNuit chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Tasty, tasty, angst cookies. I thought I had reviewed before but I see I had not. Bad me!

I've often been rather irritated with the game that you could start a relationship with Alistair, get the rose, get the 'I fooled you kisses', and then get NO reaction from him after you return from hot sexes with Zevran. You can even see Alistair in the screen during the 'after sex' convo with Zevran.

I applaud you for tackling what the game missed.
Stella Frost chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
I'm impressed. You managed to make me feel a little sorry for Alistair when I make it a point to hate him.
Amara Wil Fren chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Thank you for the update!

Poor Alistair-! There, I got that out of my system. I'm a HUGE Zevran/Tabris fan so...can't say I'm not thrilled about this breakup...but I do feel badly for both parties. Bad break-ups are NEVER pleasant! Alistair's comment about wishing she'd never joined the Grey Wardens...harsh.

I think you wrote this chapter very well and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Stella Frost chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
Busted! Hmm... I can imagine a few choice words that Alistair will have to say about this. Can't wait to see you take on it!

Welcome back.
afeltyz chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
Your updates make me happy!
kiwibliss chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I stumbled across this in my quest for more Zevran stories in the sea of Alistair centered Dragon Age fics and wanted to just post a little something. I enjoy the fact that the Warden in this story has a "colorful" history compared to some of the others that I've read, which gives her a bit more in common with Zevran I suppose.

I'm also playing a heck of a lot of Beatles Rock Band lately and I'm wondering if you got the title from Something by the Beatles (I love that song).