Reviews for One Hell of a Master
shoganae chapter 23 . 5/26/2023
this has been one of my favourite pieces to come back to over the years. i don’t hold out too much hope that it will be finished, but it’s always lovely to read it over again.
DemonWolf25 chapter 11 . 8/13/2020
Im almost liking this better than the original storyline for Black Butler. When I heard Jack the Ripper you had me worried until you said the heart was gone not the womb.

I am greatly enjoying this story.
DemonWolf25 chapter 10 . 8/13/2020
I love how you havent turned Ciel into a sex crazy boy toy either if he enjoyed myself.
DemonWolf25 chapter 7 . 8/13/2020
I'm liking this story more and more. I really like how you have switched the roles around. However, why does he listen to the Queen?

I hope this will be updated one day.
DemonWolf25 chapter 4 . 8/12/2020
This is a very good story. I hope it will be completed one day.
Alex1314 chapter 9 . 3/10/2019
this is a great series. but its the queens GAURDdog not watchdog. Oh! and its May-RIN not Maylene and yes the dash is included in the name. and i thought Jack took the wombs not the heart. but aside froom those bits i am absolutly loving this :)
gothgirl76 chapter 23 . 2/18/2019
Please do mooorrrreee! I have enjoyed reading this so much, I actually told myself off.
gothgirl76 chapter 13 . 2/16/2019
SSSHHHIIIITTT! Plot twist much
Severus divides into H chapter 23 . 7/12/2018
This is an amazing story. So clever, so passionate and endlessly beautiful, with twists that actualy made me speechless. I had an amazing time reading it, and your notes as well - they were as interesting as the chapters, I swear! :D I know the story is abandoned and will probably never see its end, but I'm so grateful for what you wrote. Thank God the last chapter didn't end at a terrible cliff hanger.
EntityLvr chapter 23 . 6/17/2018
UPDATE PLEASE!
Anonymous chapter 23 . 1/28/2018
Hello I have never been so grateful to anyone as much as I do to you. Thanks for putting up such a masterpiece.i hope that there will be an update soon as I don't think that I will regain my peace of mind anywhere soon Till this fanfic finishes. I'm confident that I'll definitely reread, over and over again, it when It finishes. I feel like I had the time of my life reading it up till now. Please update. I hope you can tell me who you are in person or your fb account. I feel like I'll be a lot more closer to the mcs a.k.a. The contractor and the contracted.
Christinagonzalez81493 chapter 23 . 10/25/2017
Please continue this! It's amazing i couldn't stop reading!
Th6.Lov6ly.Bon6s chapter 23 . 9/15/2017
Please...update...
ann chapter 23 . 8/19/2017
oh no! this was such a good story,, please continue this off in 2017! much love
Guest chapter 23 . 8/13/2017
Please continue this. I love it! Your plot is so interesting i could not stop reading this masterpiece! Update soon! Thanks!
2,071 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »