Reviews for One Hell of a Master
Faeryskillz3 chapter 23 . 8/18
Do you plan on updating this, or is it discontinued? I really love the story and the build up, honestly I think you are one of the best writers I've found, but I can not say the same on how often you update... It's been two and a half years.
iceangelz19 chapter 23 . 8/11
REALLY NO UPDATES FOR 2 YEARS WHYYYYYYY DO YOU DO THIS TO US *CRIES*
but anyways, amazing job on this :p
My Devil Butler chapter 23 . 8/7
It's been so long since the last time you update. Really like this story of yours. Never I read story like this before, and it's f*cking amazing to read. Hopefully you can update again with more great chapters.
El-kun chapter 23 . 7/22
So uh..I might've stayed up all night to read this? It's about 8:12 AM and I started around 3:30-ish..But. Omfg. That was the BEST SebaCiel fanfiction I've read. I love your style of writing and I can't wait to read more of your fanfictions. c: So thank you for using your time to write this fanfiction. Now to try to fall asleep..Also, I've always wondered what it would be like if Ciel was the servant and Sebastian was the master~ So this made me happy. ((I mean like, roleplaying as Ciel in a maid dress and having the roles reversed in a roleplay with a Sebastian online, didn't make me happy enough. Pfff. Smut /totally/ didn't happen..)) Alois is also my favorite character~ I hope to cosplay as Alois soon, and maybe even One Hell of a Master version as a type of..fan..happiness? Like uh..you know how some people cosplay as an AU version of a character from a fanfiction? Like that. c: Btw, what's your youtube channel name? .o. I want to subscribe to you on there~ . Once again, thank you for writing this! Time to..sleep...((oh it's /so/ fun having insomnia ;-; not really.)) Many hugs from me to you! -El-Kun ((Yup, -Kun for male xD)) Ahh also. P.S. I usually avoided fanfictions with angst/violence in it due to reasons but for the first time in months I've read one-this fanfiction. It made me feel so many emotions again, sadness in the ending, love and hope in some parts, anger, etc. P.S.S. Sorry for a long review Dx I didn't realize how long it was for me on my kindle paperlight. Aaaanyways. C: 3
Gah, what was Sebastian about to say to Ciel? xD I'm dying now.

Anywho, dude. This story is my life. Seriously. If I stated all the reasons I loved it, it would take a long time, possible three days. And it's a great fic to start out with since I just got into the Kuroshitsuji fandom! Thanks for writing this, darling~

I eagerly await the next chapter of this story.
Gah, what a total cockblock. Damn.
WOW..
MariahMichaelis chapter 23 . 7/2
Dear Junjou-chan
Are you ever going to come back to your fandom ? I miss you so much just like all your readers here! Your fic is one Hell of a MASTERPIECE you already know that and we're are left to starve here ! This tremendously well-designed and written work of art has the most reviews, the most favs and the most follows of the whole Sebaciel fandom, it's just that good ! I have so many questions as to the continuation of the fic and I'm anxious to know more about that bond between Ciel and Sebastian. How did Sebastian lose Ciel ? What was the former life of Ciel and why can't he remember ? Also at some point when Ciel was abused and treated like dirt by the guests at the Christmas ball, why did nobody come to help ? I'm pretty sure that all my questions would have found an answer in you future chaps, so here I am begging, please come back to your fans ! Bless us again with your amazing awesome wonderful writing skills. I love this story so much, it is my favorite of all the Sebaciel fics, it made me cry and laugh so much at the same time. It's unparalleled because it's so rich in details, in plot, in portrayals, in everything ! (I kind of miss Sly too !). So please come back and finish the story and if you ever publish it, I'll be buying it for sure for you deserve to be acknowledged as the excellent author that you are (yes you deserve the praise !). See you !
Rosa Scarsz Cruz chapter 12 . 6/26
While some people say Sebastian x Ciel makes him a pedophile, I wonder if that statement qualifies for every human... Considering they are children if you're comparing ages. xP
TheUnknownFuture chapter 23 . 6/20
I love this story so much! () Omg I just am obsessed ( and I sure like the lemons *grins* (*‘ω‘ *) )
Anyways good luck with your writing and best of luck!
Hope to see your update soon (
Will you be writing more chapters for this story? I would love to see what happens next.
Zlabya947 chapter 23 . 6/6
how could you be so cruel?! This was getting soooo good! You said the plot for this arc was taking off on the next chapter! SO WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER?! How can you be such a good writer and leave an arc just hanging like that?! Come back! PLEASE COME BACK! You are so amazing! And your story is so great! PLEASE COME BACK PLEASE COME BACK PLEASE COME BACK PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I gotta read more!
WHY DID YOU STOP WRITING GODDAMMIT
Seatcovers chapter 23 . 5/11
Dude I freakin love your story its is so well written and it's not OC like most of the ciel/sebastian fics out there! Take my word for this YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS. Please?
GrizzlySinofSloth chapter 1 . 4/27
Wow. This is like watching the anime or reading the manga, so legit and definitely not OOC.
Arigatou Hinjou-chan!