Reviews for One Hell of a Master
Omg I nm love this story
WhatTheActualFDidIJustRead chapter 23 . 7/10
PLEEEEEEEAASE CONTINUEEE! I love this story, but it ended too soon! There must be more T~T
Anya M Tirin chapter 10 . 5/26
this was your first lemon?! Holy crap! more please!
nurhanisyusuf99 chapter 23 . 4/20
It's been 3 years xD
Demonic girl111 chapter 23 . 4/15
WAIT WAIT WAIT YOU JUST SAID THE PLOT WAS TAKING OFF AND YOU HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE THREE YEARS! IM TERRIBLY CONFUSED ABOUT THIS AND HAVE AN URGENT DESIRE TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS OR AT LEAST BE INFORMED ON WHAT EXACTLY THE FUCK IS HAPPENING.

Honey I LOVE THIS STORY FAR TOO MUCH TO JUST LET YOU RUN AWAY FROM IT, AND while I'm not a death threat reviewer im a reviewer who has the impatiences of a five year old who is getting denied their candy for a longer time than expected.

But seriously your story is absolutely a delight to read to to see it pause so abruptly is hurting my heart. I do hope you finish this story, because this plot development is too good to lose.

Until our next meeting, author-chan~
Demonic girl111 chapter 21 . 4/15
I'm just crying for Ciel over here, and I noticed there are only two chapters left to incompleteness... I'm gonna die tonight from this. T.T
Shizuko Haruka chapter 23 . 4/15
This has to be the best book I'v up the good work and I'm really looking forward to your new chapter.
AZalmega chapter 23 . 4/15
Ohhh my, Ciel certainly was pleasing, wasn't he Sebas-chan?
Malevolent Lust chapter 23 . 3/31
I absolutely love this story and I've binge read it for two days now and I couldn't really stop. You're an amazing artist when it comes to words, and I really hope you update because I can't get enough. I can't wait to see what Sebastian and Ciel go through next to further develop their relationship. Please help soothe my hunger for amazing yaoi and update Writer-chan~! :D
Plegurl18 chapter 23 . 3/24
This. This mother-fucking-rage-inducing-mental-health-threatening-amazingly-beautiful-but-has-caused-me-so-much-fucking-angst-that-it-is-going-to-be-the-death-of-me, has COMPLETELY consumed my life. And I ask, no. I PLEAD, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE THAT IS ALL GOOD AND PURE IN THE WORK ALONG WITH ALL THE PEOPLE WHO FUCK IN BATHROOMS, finish this.
Please. Please, please.
Anonymous chapter 23 . 3/24
A truly beautiful story. I love this fanfic and it is written exceptionally. I hope maybe in the future you will continue writing this story.
Your an incredibly talented writer. Please continue writing this fanfic! It's the best kuroshitsuji fanfiction I've read! 3 3
Kags21 chapter 23 . 2/10
Please update I love this story it's well written I like to see how it ends
coldandovercast chapter 23 . 1/21
It's been almost six years since I first read this, and five since I last read this. I hope that wherever you are, you still think of this fic, and of continuing this. I am not pressuring you or anything; I know how real life gets in the way, and I know how writer's block feels. I just hope that you know how much you made me happy when I read this fic all those years ago, and even now, I still think of this. No matter how many fandoms I've flitted back and forth to, there would be always those fanfics that never truly left me, and this is one them.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/27/2015
This story is so good i have reread it atleast three times and i admire how well written it is but ;-; u havent updated in what, two years? I hope u pick this back up even if it takes time im just hoping u dont drop it, its just so good *starts balling*
2,020 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »