Reviews for One Hell of a Master
Rosa Scarsz Cruz chapter 12 . 6/26
While some people say Sebastian x Ciel makes him a pedophile, I wonder if that statement qualifies for every human... Considering they are children if you're comparing ages. xP
TheUnknownFuture chapter 23 . 6/20
I love this story so much! () Omg I just am obsessed ( and I sure like the lemons *grins* (*‘ω‘ *) )
Anyways good luck with your writing and best of luck!
Hope to see your update soon (
Will you be writing more chapters for this story? I would love to see what happens next.
Zlabya947 chapter 23 . 6/6
how could you be so cruel?! This was getting soooo good! You said the plot for this arc was taking off on the next chapter! SO WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER?! How can you be such a good writer and leave an arc just hanging like that?! Come back! PLEASE COME BACK! You are so amazing! And your story is so great! PLEASE COME BACK PLEASE COME BACK PLEASE COME BACK PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I gotta read more!
WHY DID YOU STOP WRITING GODDAMMIT
Seatcovers chapter 23 . 5/11
Dude I freakin love your story its is so well written and it's not OC like most of the ciel/sebastian fics out there! Take my word for this YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS. Please?
GrizzlySinofSloth chapter 1 . 4/27
Wow. This is like watching the anime or reading the manga, so legit and definitely not OOC.
Arigatou Hinjou-chan!
croaksome3 chapter 23 . 4/16
I'm sure you get this a lot but I love your story. Its beautiful, every part of it is. You depicted ciel's emotions so beautifully that you had me shedding tears. My heart ached for ciel and the hurt and pain he was going through. Many a times I hated how insensitive Sebastian was and I might have wished that you would kill off ciel just so that Sebastian may feel the hurt too and find out that he indeed love ciel.
Any how, yeah, you haven't updated in so long and I won't tell you to update either, I just wanted to let you know how much I loved your story. And so far I have nothing to complain as they are finally together. Although I would have loved to find out about ciel's past. Thank you for sharing your story with us.
louiststyles chapter 23 . 3/30
I really love your story but I've come to the conclusion that you have give up on it since you haven't updated in such a long time /-: I do hope you continue with it.
Chemical Cat chapter 23 . 3/19
Oh my sweet potatoes I love this story so much!
louiststyles chapter 5 . 3/18
lol
louiststyles chapter 1 . 3/17
wow the first chapter was really good & as a huge black butler fan i really enjoyed it too. beautiful
FireFox Vixen chapter 23 . 3/17
Love!
Kitsune1313 chapter 23 . 3/15
Please, please, please write more! I love this story so much, please continue.
MrdaleksNaLu chapter 13 . 3/9
YOU MADE ME CRY! CWYCWYCWY! *sobs* I love this story so much!
1,987 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »