Reviews for The Heroine and the Hatter
fruitsmoothy chapter 41 . 4/25
I love it ;) keep up the good work
fruitsmoothy chapter 27 . 4/25
O my God. I read Terry Pratchet too!
I'm loving the story still, just felt like commenting on our similar reading tastes. Haha.
By the way, when you wrote about how the club was decorated, I was going to be sooo sad if plant life wasn't somehow implemented. Thanks for living up to (and beyond) my imagination!
fruitsmoothy chapter 21 . 4/25
Oddly enough, I love Shakespeare and Anne McCafrey as well! I'm loving the story so far! Can't wait to finish it!
pinkprincess1111 chapter 41 . 7/20/2014
I love this story! I can't wait to see where it goes! The next chapters need to be published ASAP!
lori Chaffee chapter 41 . 7/16/2014
I so wish that you could make this into a movie so I can watch it over and over again but for now I just will have to read it over and over again
Madzapan chapter 25 . 1/26/2014
I just have to say it-great chapter titles! Especially this one. I also really like your characterization Duchess. I don't actually hate her anymore! Good job :)
Dee chapter 41 . 11/17/2013
Ahem. So...when will there be more to this story?
Maria102375 chapter 41 . 9/14/2013
Please finish this story. I love it
Kamryn The Wanderer chapter 41 . 1/28/2013
I love this story! I recently got hooked on Alice. I watched it 3 times over the last 2 days, and now I read fanfiction, because I need to know what happens next. This story fulfilled that goal nicely.
masterX chapter 25 . 1/15/2013
Kory or Korra!
masterX chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
masterX chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
I compair jack to lex luther
yenyen76 chapter 41 . 11/23/2012
Wish you had finished it.
Shanyetta chapter 41 . 11/3/2012
Anymore. I want to see what happens next.
decembergrace chapter 41 . 8/30/2012
I just found your story. It's fantastic. I read through all 41 chapters in about 2 hours. I hope you come back to write more. I know how life can get in the way, but this story is so wonderful.