Reviews for His Color, The Color of Death
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd I cried through the hole thing
angelXofXlighting chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
wow it was a great story really she make me cry T-T
Kaylie98 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Oh my! This is... My heck! It's...I can't put it into words! It seems to be the mind of a mad person! Brittany remembering blood by the color of the room. I think the rating is alright. It's not too disturbing, but still very scary. The suicide part was kinda gross though... That part i didn't like. But that would trigger something in a mind, and flip it to madness in a light degree... Sorry, i'm kinda rambling. Anyway, very chilling, and there's a lot of angst. I wouldn't say enjoyable... but definitely worth a read.
Spring-Heel-Jaq chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I agree with Pariosha! Dark and suspenseful!
Periosha Seville Andrews chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
WOW... is all the words that came after I read this... It's dark, sad, tragic... but amazing... WOW... Awesome story...
valderois chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Wow...sad, but...AMAZING!
forget my kisses chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
i hope you like the poem i wrote in honor of this story i called it his color i wrote it and then i read this story and thought hey they have basically the same plot so i posted it...

love this story! keep writing LYL.

-Hannah!
ChiioMajesty chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
wow... i'm all for angst and drama... so cute and sad... loved it... _
KHwhitelion chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Ooh that was very dark.

I love AxB but I still can't picture Alvin doing all that.

Brittany's part was written very well tho!
munkfeavor76 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
WOW that was dark. that was great. suspenseful. sad, amazing,this actually gave me chills.
JM.Fanatic chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Oh my wow. That was...wow. Brittany really does need some help. And Alvin should've gotten some help. Man. That was something. But I loved it. That was great. Great job on your first time doing this.
pikachu master chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Wow... This story-consistent with your other works-is very well written.. and so damned sad. :\

I could totally see Brittany reacting this way, especially being a first hand witness.