Reviews for A Smile On My Face
InsanityGoneMad chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Ah I loved this. Gibbs spiking his coffee? He can only wish :P LOved the last line: Even if they were dysfunctional and out of their minds.

Mx
kalicious chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Yes, this is wonderful. I really don't like overly Tiva fics for the most part, because they are so OOC, but this is just the right amount.
tvaddictedgrandma chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I don't really like the Star Of David stories. I think it's too cliche. Thank you for NOT doing one of those stories.

Ah, Nat King Cole. I have that record. ;)
livingandthriving chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
"Even if they were dysfunctional and out of their minds."

Haha, that's them all right. :P

I like this. It's sweet but not sappy. Just a little bit of warm fuzzies. :)
Tiva4evax or em cba to log in chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
That was really great!

And i completely agree with the whole breaking off ties to israel thing.

But yeah, that was just... i'm all tiva happy now :)
ncisaddiction10 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
It was good. Little OOC, but a good OOc if you know what I mean. Oh, ps-your profile is very funny. Your right, you are a little insane! :)

(Just to let you know, this is coming from a sick minded, crazy, supposed OCD kid. We're all a little insane, aren't we!)
completelysherlocked chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
This was cute, and I didn't think it was very cliche at all (: And I agree, I love it when Tiva is on the friendly side!
Sleifa chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Ahw.

First, I totally agree with the necklace thing.

It would ruin everything.

Glad to know there are others like me.

Second, how sweet.

And even they are OCC (normally I HATE that extremely) you put the record straight.

Thanks for that.
OutCold chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
It's not too cliche. It's brilliant. Truly fantastic.

And I like the song. I took your advice.

Don't agree with you about the Star of David, but that's mainly because a couple of fanfics got it in my head that it was a gift from Tali. I should stop letting fics influence me that much.

Anyway, back to the oneshot. A turtleneck. Cool. I love turtlenecks. Seems like a great gift to me. And the waiting until after everyone else.

And the feeling like a guy with his first crush line was fantastic.

I was surprised by you comparing Tony to an older brother, but impressed that you can.

"Even if they were dysfunctional and out of their minds."

Lmao, how very true.

xx
Viktorija chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Great job!:)
Sophie Ranier chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
i so agree...i think this is definetly how it should have happened if tony got ziva a gift. i know im being a hypercrite, cause i wrote tiva stories all the time, but for the show i think that the romantic tension between them adds to the humor and chemisty in the show. well, enough rambling, i loved this story!
finlaure chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I didn't think it was out of character at all! I just wish the writers would give us something like this on the show, I think they are just to scared too! But this is wonderful, I loved it and the message at the end is so wonderful! To be alive to be the ones you love, sniffle, sniffle,, bawl.
pia chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
sweetest stroy ever

please update

we want more
Penelope Louise chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I liked the end bit haha.

But it was very sweet. Great one shot!
cemeteriesoflondon chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Lovely, and not OOC at all. Thank you for not including Star of David necklaces, too.