Reviews for Queer As Folk: Never Say Never
Idk chapter 22 . 7/9/2014
I find it unrealstic for brian to agree easily to have a baby with justin. Even though he's brian kinney, married man, it couldve atleast taken him another year to adjust and for justin to settle down (cause he's going back to uni and all)
MADStar529 chapter 133 . 6/21/2014
Awesome story. Absolutely loved it.
MADStar529 chapter 99 . 6/21/2014
So sweet.
Jaeckerman chapter 9 . 2/19/2014
This fanfic is so amazing! You know, after watching QAF I was like "Oh, my God, it can't end that way. Justin and Brian can't be separated." And I always imagined how the story would continue... But now, I finally can see how's that the story supposed to continue. And I'm so happy! I'm loving to read this story. Congratulations.
Elly chapter 133 . 12/23/2013
Thanks for the lovely story, I couldn't stop reading!
iCareAboutHim chapter 34 . 11/8/2013
Is there ever going be a time when they actually "save" money on the "second part" of Justin's present for Brian?
iCareAboutHim chapter 25 . 11/8/2013
I bet that's gonna feel a bit weird... being that way with Daphne after so long with only Brian.
iCareAboutHim chapter 20 . 11/8/2013
Love the natural flow of your story
iCareAboutHim chapter 18 . 11/8/2013
I'm just wondering... but what's the use of protection now? For them? When they are healthy and got nothing else besides each other?
iCareAboutHim chapter 17 . 11/8/2013
Aww, they finally tied the knots.

P.s. I still can't believe they actually gotten that far. Love them!
iCareAboutHim chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
I was a bit confused by their positions in the office. One minute Justin is laid down on the table, another he is on top of really was going on?
iCareAboutHim chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
At Emmet's confession about the asleep partner, I bet Brian could relate to ;D
iCareAboutHim chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
I love how your story is so much like the actual show
iCareAboutHim chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
What a cruel fate for Brian, Dustin Taylor..
sweetseductress30 chapter 133 . 10/15/2013
Great story. I couldn't stop reading