Reviews for No Mistletoe Needed
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
i would love more of these 2, and same with ShawnxKevin.
Maxx6 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Whoa! OK, so I was really busy this past few days (/weeks) and right now I'm sitting literally under the X-mas tree and family is watching some stupid romantic movie (I mean, it's HET! ...and not a one hot guy in the whole thing...shesh...;-pp) And so I got bored and really wanted to read some nice FF...and then I remembered Secret Santa and found this! So I am going to unwrap the gift in the absolutelly best moment possible I guess... And U are great, luv ya! ;)

...off to read...

...back with wide smile...

Hm... only nice - HOT! And a bit angsty and a lot of FUN...And I think I'm gonna dream chapter II tonight :-D Really liked your Kevin!

Thank you so very much for my gift Santa,loved it ;-)) Hope U have great merry X-mas with lots of piece,love and fulfilled wishes under the tree.
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
You always do it up xD I really enjoyed this. That damn Scott ROFL This was awesome DK. I could see this working out too!
HeartbreakDX chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Damn, I like it.
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Scott just figured he would give Kevin one more present thats all. And hey it worked out fine.
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Cute, did a good job with those two.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
You are brilliant. That was great. Scott Hall is one sneaky bastard, but what can you say? He helped Kevin out, didn't he? Faking a drunken brawl... what a man.

Great work. Ah, it's when I read work like yours that I just feel like I have to step up my game.
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 12/17/2009