Reviews for Never Put Off Until Tomorrow
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Aw, very sad but very well done. An excellent look into what could be going through Izzie's mind in her absence, and how George's death really wrecked things in her life. Great fic!

~Red
Marie-Eve chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This is seriously amazing. I was really hoping someone would post a fic about why Izzie ran, and how much George's death has affected her. I stopped watching the show after that insulting funeral George got. I loved Gizzie and George and really feel like the show screwed me over, but this fic expressed just what I think Izzie is feeling like. Yes they were suppose to be the happy ones.
Mcalison chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Interesting start, can't wait for more!
WildHope17 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
loved this! Izzie is my absolute favorite character, no matter what, and I love this look into what she may be going through. And I'm guessing by the headaches and George glimpses she has another brain tumor?
MuchTooHighACost chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I LOVED this. This was SO in character, I could just see Izzie sitting there, thinking all these things. I could see her walking back to the hotel and being all determined.

I really enjoyed the style, too, I'm a big fan of parallel structure with beginning sentences... idk why lol. Just love it. Very powerful.

I hope this really does happen eventually, because Izzie does owe herself some happiness. For George.
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
wow this is good and i stopped watching ga i only saw 6x01-6x02 and no more. i only watched becasue of george. he was my favorite character on the show and now its not the same without him