Reviews for Illegal Contact Outtakes
77049sma chapter 6 . 1/3/2011
Woooooo! Loved it
crunchinn x ice chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I read Illegal Contact so long but I forgot to check for outtakes. Loved them all. Can't wait for more.
77049sma chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Tehehheee i like this
NKubie chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
Thanks for all those little extras.
NKubie chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
Okay, seriously very hot!
NKubie chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Hate to say it, but I totally understand what happened to Bella. Been there, done that. It wasn't pretty. Oddly, I married the man who was my boyfriend then too, although he didn't sit in the bathroom with me. Eww.
SabLuvsLogan chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
Love this outtake and I am so stealing who supports this woman for my wedding I've never heard that said at a wedding and I've been in and to a lot of them.
PLV chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
Thanks for the Outtakes to IC.

I am going to miss these two.

c -
MessyMoose chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
So sweet and touching!
MessyMoose chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
Great outtake! Sad it is the last. I still love IC as much as before, nice to find a new part of the story.
Gillian Aubrey chapter 6 . 12/6/2010
I enjoyed reading about their wedding and wedding night, they are one of my favorite E&Bs. )
Gillian Aubrey chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
Excellent outtake, Edward was so sweet! Thanks for writing this. )
meggers5983 chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
Awesome!
grrrr.edward chapter 6 . 12/2/2010
soooo good! i missed these two!
KRYork chapter 6 . 11/29/2010
Well hell you made me cry... That was so nice and thank you to Jessica for all her hard work and a very special thank you to Jadsmama & ladysharkey for FGB donation... It is a wonderful cause.

Thank you for writing and having something to give so that the fgb can do such great work... I have one of those special little people in my life right now his name is Griffin Bohan and he is getting close to the end and it breaks my heart to see his mom and family have to go though this... So I thank you for you time and talent...

K