Reviews for Coffee Talk
lp1983 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This was cute - I wish we had more scenes with Alexis going to Kate, instead of being annoyed at Kate. Though Kate does put her dad through some situations...I just wish they could bond...she could look up to her. I could see a scene like this playing out. Since Castle did start going to Beckett with his girl/daughter questions. Though Kate being young, does have her brushing off some of Castles concerns, more than I'd like.
ELfict chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This made me smile. :) I mean, I read this already, a long time ago, and I'm pretty sure it made me smile back then too, but I guess it worked again. This also sort of made me realize how great Castle season 1 and two were, actually. I mean, their banter was like this, and it was pretty great. Not that I didn't love season three, but, well, I guess this just reminded me of 'the good old days', lol.

You're a great writer, and no matter how long ago a story of yours has been posted, I doubt it'll ever be less good. :)
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Dang, I was hoping Beckett was going to admit her feelings for Castle. I should have known better. That is not something she would probably do at the precinct. It was still a fun, well written story that made me smile.
carolune04 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Ah hahahahaha too funny! I Love Beckett making Castle squirm..

This part made me LOL..literally!

Beckett's fascinated. She didn't know a person's eyes could open so wide, "All these years you did realize it was a girl you were raising, right?"

"Yes. Of course."

"With girl parts."

"Yes."
Ariel119 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Loved this. Well done! "Make good on your promise to shoot me." Priceless!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Incredible story! I really enjoyed it! Perfect! Very cute!
PhoenixPhreak chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
lol...that was funny and the characters spot on...would be great if this happened in the show down the line...great job
susanatc chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Too funny!

I loved the cat-n-mouse game before the conversation. And I love that Alexis would confide in Beckett like that.

Thanks for sharing.
WarKnyte chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Hee hee. Priceless.
ashleezak chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Wonderful dialogue. Love it. I could absolutely hear those words coming out in their voices. Great job.
renonoelle chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
HAHAH. Poor Castle. Great job!
BrianBach5 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Very nice story. Like the way you timed it and drew it out to torture Castle. Like the way you had the interplay and had Kate be such a tease and yet a little careful.

Keep up the great writing !
RomieG chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This was an AWESOME story! As I read it I couldn't help but imagine Rick and Kate actually having this conversation. I thought you did a great job with the characters and the conversation between the two. I absolutely LOVED Rick's reactions. I can totally see him reacting that way. AWESOME!AWESOME!AWESOME!
Bren Williams chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Cute story. I enjoyed the banter. Some of Castle's reactions seemed a little over the top though. Such as with show her his ear.
andy1990 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
ROFL- Somehow I missed this one. Absolutely loved it. I was laughing so hard I spit my own coffee everywhere-lol-