Reviews for A Study of Cliches
Sue Dooley chapter 2 . 8/23
I enjoyed it very much. Had me groaning and smiling.
Sue Dooley chapter 1 . 8/23
I so agree with you.
lunaz chapter 2 . 5/7
Good fun fic but one mistake no way would Tony go for one of his babies being named Ari, after the killer of Kate.
Sue Dooley chapter 1 . 2/1
Cute. Tiva forever.
NCISbinge chapter 1 . 1/6
Haha I thought this was great!
fangirlflails chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
Wow, this was such a good laugh. Your definitely hit all of the cliches that seem to bother me too. I feel like this should be included in a handbook or guide for writing fanfiction. "If you plan on writing a fic, read this nifty guide! If anything you plan to write shows up in this guide, then you should just stop, cause someone else already wrote it."
Good lord chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
You should repost this every month or so. They are still doing these chiched stories. Ugh!
quokka chapter 2 . 5/9/2015
This was too funny. First chapter was good, the second was downright hilarious. A whole paragraph of zivaisms, the missed proposals, 8 babies...I'm still grinning as I write this.
plaincrazysuckup chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
on "too soo L-word use" i totally agree, but there is someone who does this... ted mosby.
ncisloverinnc chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
.Gee. I don't know what was better- the fact that you identified all the worst cliches, or made a hilarious fic out of them. This was awesome!
rumpleswagskin chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
ohhh my god...

YES YES YES YES YESSS!

i TOTALLY and COMPLETELY agree with you!

they have been done sooooooo much, especially the "tongues fighting for dominance" bit.

yeugh.

LOL
Anonymous chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
From the moment the 8 babies were mentioned, I couldn't stop laughing. Great story and I totally agree on the cliches
Viper003 chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
Loved it!

Fantastic job, absolutely hilarious!
outtabreath chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
So funny and satisfying. You do NOT know how much I enjoyed this (while inwardly asking myself if I'd engaged in any of these unpardonable cliches in my fics for other fandoms. I haven't, BTW. Made of win!) - and I will be directing folks over here every time I get a request to write a fic with one of these (most likely candidate: babies with Names We Saw Coming A Mile Away).

slow office clap
HAAH chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
HAHAHA

this ius all SO true...

I love the oh and i think i see the janitor over there

man U ROCK