Reviews for Indefatigable
The Congressman chapter 35 . 2/1
WOW
EO fan chapter 35 . 11/11/2013
That was amazing! You had me on my toes the entire time! Keep writing! You have a true gift!
Guest chapter 35 . 9/3/2013
Wow, very SYFY. As crazy and unusual as it was, I really enjoyed the story. It still had some what of a truth to it about little details but overall I loved it. Thanks for posting.
Frannielloyd chapter 35 . 7/7/2013
Hi.
Very good story, I have enjoyed it very much. I'll be waiting for the sequel. Thank you very much for writing your stories.
Guest chapter 35 . 4/18/2013
MAGNIFICENT!You are truly imagination is AWESOME!This story is MOVIE MATERIAL!DAYUMMMMM!I would pay any amount of money to see captured the characters WONDERFUL it!BENSON/STABLER FOREVERRRRRRRR!
Jessica chapter 35 . 3/2/2013
I love love loved it! Even if it was a bit out there sometimes I still loved the even more badass Benson and a whole new twist on E/O. Off to see if there is a sequel :D P.S I love your writing aswell, I've read a couple of your stories already and I've been totally engrossed on all of them.
mrs.addiecullen chapter 35 . 11/22/2012
Wow. Want an amazing and exciting story
I loved it. Never wanted it to end.
LivyStabler chapter 35 . 10/16/2012
Fantastic! And great to read something a bit different. Very good work. I start to read the sequel now!
cinderella chapter 35 . 4/11/2012
OH..MY..GOD!This was absolutely FANTASTIC!TStabler,you continue to floor me with your brilliant work!You are an amazing writer,so talented!and your imagination is out of this world!I could not put this down,just finish,and is looking forward to reading the sequel!Since I am now getting ready to watch SVU season13 Episode 17!I love Olivia being all BADASS!and in charge of everything and everyone!Love how Stabler is with her all the way!As it should be!This is exactly what he would do because he love her that ,wonderful work,keep it up you so much for keeping our E/O dreams ALIVE!E/O FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR!
JaynesPlainWeird chapter 35 . 2/7/2012
Loved this not much to say besides that. It was awesome. I truly the hope the sequal is even better. My first offical favorite story on this site.
SD130413 chapter 35 . 1/18/2012
WOW! I never thought I'd read all of this! But I did! When I read the summary my honest thought was "you have got to be kidding!" then I decided to read the first chapter and somehow made it through all 35 without moving a muscle, now with severe backache and hunger pains I will leave my desk but not before I say this ... TStabler you are truly an artist with words to take two well loved characters from an extremely poplar tv show and make them something else yet somehow keep their characteristics truly caught me by surprise and I honestly love this story now ... where's the sequel?
SD130413 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I'm already in Love! Olivia in charge, and the way munch commented "she's a transformer" has me in fits of laughter!
gundamseeddestiny chapter 35 . 1/11/2012
i just spent the last 2 days of my winter vacation reading all ur stories. u are the best law and order svu author on fan ficition. can wait to read ur new stuff.
Det. Olivia Benson-Stabler05 chapter 35 . 12/29/2011
love this story it was great from the start to the end olivia have some much power in this story love it
Katmor chapter 35 . 10/13/2011
Can I just say you are an amazing writer! This fic I could totally see this on the big screen or dvd series. I could visualize every detail and I finished this it in about 2 days... I couldn't let it go and now onto the sequel...