Reviews for Use Somebody
Please please please continue this!
I know you haven't updated in 4 years, but I really hope you will finish this story..
lesa.blazer chapter 35 . 3/6/2014
Please continue
ScottishGleek1998 chapter 35 . 10/30/2013
I know you haven't updated in two years, but please, PLEASE update if you can! This I amazing and I LOVE it!
guest101 chapter 35 . 10/20/2013
LOVE IT! I am in love with how you managed to get Quick (one of my favourite couples besides Puckleberry of course), and Finchel (love them too), and Fuinn( there okay, I guess)
And of course Puckelberry... Could you put some more quick though? :P
The Magnificent Pickle Fairy chapter 35 . 8/22/2013
Don't tell me you stopped there. plEASE. PLEASE DON'T STOP IT HERE. Please update?
xoxomolls chapter 35 . 7/29/2013
Oh. My. God. This is my favorite thing in the entire universe. I love Rachel and Mike's friendship. And I would love if you could give some Rach/Artie scenes. I know its been a long time since you wrote this, but you are really such a talented writer and this has so much potential. Please dont give up :) I love this story so much. It is officially my favorite thing ever!
Jkohut chapter 35 . 4/4/2013
You have to update!
krazyy989 chapter 35 . 3/6/2013
Where's the last chapter?!
MarionV chapter 35 . 1/7/2013
OMG! Please please please update soon & please don't kill Noah!
flamehearted chapter 35 . 10/17/2012
This is a really involved and pretty much epic story.I would live to see more of this one, cause you are kinda killing me with this cliffhanger!
Reader28 chapter 35 . 8/6/2012
Silver Dog Demon chapter 35 . 4/29/2012
Loving this story! I really enjoy the multiple story lines - even though it's Puck/Rachel centric, adding stories for the other characters really gives this one depth.

Yes, I did see Puck's head injury coming. I didn't know it was going to be this severe but damn, I think I'm enjoying this Babygate scandal and aftermath far better than the original! But I love me some angst and injured Puck. Seriously though, don't kill him. Hurt him as much as you want but don't kill him. Please.

Really looking forward to seeing the rest of this story and finding out what happened! Please update soon!
CaptainPuckleberrySwan chapter 9 . 3/30/2012
I just started reading your story and I love it, but my favorite part BY FAR isn't even the Puckleberry (which is a first), it's the pinn bromance you created in this last chapter. Usually, I'm not crazy about the way the friendship is portrayed in fanfiction and most Puckleberry stories portray Finn as a complete asshole and terrible friend to Puck, but this beautiful friendship you wrote in this last chapter blew me away. I want to write more about just how much I love the way you wrote this friendship, the way how you focus on Puck's not-rachel-related struggles unlike most fanfiction and how great of a job you did writing Puck's pain over his dad (I actually started crying while reading it, which was a bit of a problem because I read this on bus ride to a school trip, but w/e) but I'm on my phone and this tiny keyboard is getting to me, so I'm going to stop here. But long story short, I absolutely love this story! Now on to the next chapter!

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 35 . 1/10/2012
Omgosh. The drama of it all. Can't wait for an update, Thanks!
puckleberrylove chapter 35 . 12/27/2011
please please continue seriously in love with this story i want more puckleberry! 3 amazing writer