Reviews for Two Worlds, One Heart
gngrlvr1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I really enjoyed this. It was creative and well thought out. I'm so glad he chose Sirius, he'd never have been happy in that other life.
Erellya chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
That's cute!

I like the way you write.
Kona-Lupe-101 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
this was so good! you made me cry when he finally left his family!
ggggggg chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
nicely done. now i have much better view of why we can't chose what world we wan't to be in. thanks x2
xoPinkSugarox chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Okay, so I read this last night when it was really really late and I just really want to leave this a review it deserves so... *takes a deep breath*

Remus' mother annoyed me in the beginning. She was just so close-minded and yet she was just... I mean, I wouldn't want to think about it either.

Poor Remus having to deal with all of that. I mean, finding out that he has been living in two worlds and having to choose. And the pain of leaving one and just so sad.

Now, funny thought that just occurred to me while I was skimming again to find things to review, I wonder if Remus will sleep now. It's an interesting thought. :P

I liked the doctor. He seemed to just genuinely want to help Remus and I liked that about him. :)

Sirius. Oh Sirius. I absolutely loved their relationship in it. :) Just how... easy it was? I liked that you didn't really add any drama in their relationship, not really, just about Remus choosing between the worlds. :)

I love that Remus didn't just ope, of course I love Siri thus I shall stay in this world. Alakazam. :P Psh, sorry, I'm a little random sometimes but I think you know this by now. :P

I felt so bad for Sirius when he was worried that Remus was going to leave him. D: I mean, that would just be so hurtful. D:

I love what Dumbledore said to help him decide. *heart*

And I love that Remus ended up choosing Hogwarts. Of course he had to. :) He chose his happiness overall. That just had to be so hard for him but he had Sirius. *heart*

I feel so bad for Remus' family. I mean, I don't know what happens obviously, but just the thought is so sad. When they were saying their goodbyes. :'(

This was just so amazing. I swear, it didn't seem as long as it truly was. It was something that I could continue reading forever. I loved it. :)
Dancing Bones chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Damn, I actually started to get teary reading this.

Your story was written very artistically, and I for one loved it. I noticed there were a few errors, but overall, they didn't do much to take my focus off of what I was reading. The plot itself is unique, I don't think that I've come across one like your's before.

Anyways, the way how the mother was portrayed was done brilliantly. At first, I started to dislike her because of her exclaimations, but closer to the end I realized that it was only a mother's love that made her act like that. Other things that I liked was Remus willing to sacrifice his happiness for his family, but thankfully he chose not to do that. I also adore the ending, it was just too cute.

Very nice job. (:
sierra's scarlet chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I really liked this story. It reminded me a bit of a fic I've read before where Sirius thought Hogwarts was a dream due to his interfering mother and also a book on parallel universes. Interesting how it turns out. I can't decide if it's believable since he can convince so many people as to his sanity. Well done.