Reviews for Chuck Bartowski, Super Spy
bcpiano chapter 5 . 3/22
You really have to finish this story.
jinxed97 chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
Great chapter...
jinxed97 chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
Good chapter...
jinxed97 chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
Great chapter...
Chas58 chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
When's the next update for tis story?
BDaddyDL chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
Wow this is a darker take on the story. Hadn't read it till now. I really liked the last section. I can really believe that Casey believes that. Looking forward to the next update.
jaytoyz chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
Happy humpday to me. Another fun chapter that leaves me waiting for...no, needing another update. JT
esardi chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
Two updates in a day is simply fantastic. However, I am conflicted with this story because of the fact that here you have one of the most successful teams in the intelligence community being threaten by a general with an agenda. To me the ridiculousness of that situation is beyond comprehension. I was completely surprised by the fact that general Beckman would stick her neck out there like that but glad to see it happen.

What shocked me even more was Stanfield's threat at the end about making Chuck disappear. I guess what I am trying to say is that it did not make sense to me until you mentioned the Ring. Now I am thinking that there is a real possibility that this general belongs to the Ring and wants to make sure that Chuck does not bring them down like he did Fulcrum.

Another surprise to me was that Casey left them alone when that general just finished threatening Chuck. Why did Beckman not warn them something might be coming their way? I have to admit that I never liked Forest in the show and she is much more dislikable in your story. It should be interesting to see where you take us next.
Chas58 chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
I got a question, for you. But first welcome back!

The question is: Are all the Buy More's just covers or just the Buy More that Chucks in?
jagged1 chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
OK, another great start (and welcome back, congrats, and all of that, by the way :)

I have a lot of questions about the plans Stanfield (and now Beckman) have, and how this will fit together, so I am really curious where it is going. I loved the C/S banter, the cooking, and even Casey barging in on them. Thanks!
NickyR chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
Loved the charah interaction in this one, it was spot on to how i think chuck would react to sarah :) I also loved the witty banter between chuck and sarah when she said who else would you expect cooking Italian in your kitchen. I wonder what is going to happen in DC.. little bit of a cliffhanger but a good one to keep us coming back for more :)
NickyR chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
WOW, who knew chuck could be so dark, I am glad that he has his bright spot, but this new change in attitude is something he needs to work on b/c its not the fun loving chuck we all enjoy seeing. I hope that sarah can help him, and I felt so bad for morgan, he just wants his best friend. great chapter, I wonder will chuck act like this in season 3, about the buymore I mean? hm cant wait to find out soon.
NickyR chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
A new FF from the notorious JMG, I can't wait, especially since the prologue has me left with so many ideas running through my head that I cant wait for the story to continue, who would have thought that chuck would let his powers go to his head?
zipfe chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
great chapter, loved it

looking forward to more
jojobevco chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
Ah yes, but the question becomes, what does Omaha do?