Reviews for One Last Goodbye
Alfred's Elevator chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Aww, this is so sweet! I love how Nine is in it too. Everyone forgets him, but he was always my favorite. Very well done, I loved it!

thanks for letting me read!
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I just finished watching Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog and it nearly made me cry. But then I went here and your fanfiction and the musical were enough to put me over the edge and I'm still crying even as I write this: Great story.
Lieutenant-Jensen chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Aww! This is really cute! Good job!
What chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I did not like parts of the beginning, because of some of the dialogue being meandering or random, but the ending was very well done. Thanks for writing this
mark3232 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
The Doctor was never stated as actually being in love. So saying he's jealous is a bit off.
GennyWAR chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Very sweet, and a great read. ) I think you did an excellent job on the characterization. It's been so long since I've seen 9, but the way you did him was just perfect - all of them really perfect.

The only thing that kinda bugged me was the very end. I don't think Dr. Horrible could ever be some kind of hero... but I'm having a hard time describing what I think we would do (he would do good, in the long run no doubt, but I don't think he could ever do it like Penny).
sinclairchap chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Nice story, and an interesting combo. I liked it. *starts quietly singing "My Freeze-ray"*
StormWingAlchemist chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Sigh... My two favorite doctors of all time, plus my favorite companion. I am forever in your debt for writing this lol.
The Dandy Lioness chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Awww. This is sweet.

I had some sad,dramatic music playing in the background so some tears sprang out of my little eyes.

I love this!
Rookie-Bee chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Cute!

:D
Retzai The Silver Serpent chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Very well done, I realise it might be kind of hard to get a story from Dr. Horrible's Sing A Long Blog let alone merging it with Doctor Who
Robin Jeannene chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Aww that's a sweet ending. I'm just imagining Captain Hammer coming across Billy while he's trying to help people and not believing that he's changed :) lol
niko chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Oh man, this is SO SAD AND CUTE AND BAWW-INDUCING! I love it.
TARDISgirl42 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Interesting lol. Not what I expected )
Voldemort Willeatyou chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Aw... such a cute story! The Doctor seemed a bit too jealous, but a very nice story arc.

Voldemort