Reviews for The Troubles of Two Japanese American Teenagers
Eragon135790 chapter 1 . 4/30/2021
why always L? cant there be one SI/Reincarnatoin/Isekai... out there where teh mc(s) want to help Kira? i mean that would be way more entertaining.
NeonTheGreen chapter 130 . 8/9/2018
I don't know if you read the reviews of your old fics, but I just want to say thank you for answering my questions so many years ago -however cringe worthy they were. I fell in love with this fic years ago and got around to rereading it again. Still a great piece of work, by the way! Thanks for bringing me joy all those years ago, you don't know how much it meant to me when you indulge in my cringey RP and incorporated it into the end segments. I remember how excited I was to see a new chapter update when I got home from school. Hope you're doing well and are still writing!
With all of my respect and love,
NeonTheGreen formerly known as N.E.M.Z-World
Innieminnie chapter 4 . 5/8/2016
Yomi should just act like the way she dresses is just a style. That way she can play it off easier and be like 'i don't have to tell you if you don't notice yourself!'
Innieminnie chapter 3 . 5/8/2016
four outta ten with a wouldn't mind yaoi
Innieminnie chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
This is going to be hilarious. I just love crack
JaceSienna98 chapter 39 . 1/6/2016
I may have to stop reading this in school...
JaceSienna98 chapter 37 . 1/6/2016
This chapter would have been funny...had I not experienced a situation where I could have potentially fallen to my death before. regardless, this chapter was awesome.
JaceSienna98 chapter 28 . 1/6/2016
I think that all of my classmates think I'm crazy now, because I spent my entire day staring at my phone with a shit eating grin on my face
JaceSienna98 chapter 14 . 1/5/2016
...cowards and oblivious people, no wonder this fanfic has 130 chapters
JaceSienna98 chapter 9 . 1/5/2016
I keep cringing at Raito's thoughts
JaceSienna98 chapter 8 . 1/5/2016
L...get your head checked, seriously, at least for the sake of me health. Really, I am this close to laughing myself to death.
JaceSienna98 chapter 5 . 1/5/2016
Love it.
JaceSienna98 chapter 4 . 1/5/2016
Oh my gosh, I'm going to die of laughter before I get to chapter 10!
JaceSienna98 chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou! I feel like it's christmas again!
MoonFox chapter 25 . 10/12/2015
MATSU IS NOT AN IDIOT, L IS JUST DUMB!
1,136 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »