Reviews for Saki: The Gamer
Sivartius chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I really enjoyed your story. I've never played Warhammer, the most I've done is watched parts of a game here or there. But it was fun. The one thing, and it's a very small thing, is that you never mentioned what happened to Nodoka's angel. You set it up to be this very powerful and possibly pivotal unit, and then it just disappeared. If you didn't want it to do anything after all, you could have said something like: "Nodoka's angel fought valiantly, killing a dozen by itself, but it alone was not enough to stem the overwhelming avalanche, and eventually it too went down, surrounded by a broken ring of it's adversaries, but going under the blades none the less."
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Keep going please
tygerburningbright chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I would like to see more but at this point that is rather unlikely is it not?
authority02 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
You're on TVTropes. In a deserted corner of the Saki entry that nobody will ever see, but still on TVTropes. I predict a surge of traffic for your fic.
Brendan Rizzo chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
This is really old, so it will probably never be updated. That is a pity.
Dansu chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Haha. Brilliant. Very interesting choices for Saki's army. I wonder what the other characters will have.
An Oni Mouse chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I have very little knowledge of Warhammer(read: almost none), but I have seen saki before. This fits the style of saki like a glove, and it was funny to boot. I really enjoyed this, please continue!
J no K chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Ye gods, I haven't seen a crossover this unholy since the Evangelion/Nanoha one! Loving the humour and Saki's luck hax at full strength. :D

Thanks for the fic!