Reviews for Coffee Shop
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Love it! ;)
GinervaMarieChaseEverdeen chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Okay so the same thing sorta happened to me! I had been betaing for MelGinnylover for a few months. We had been PMing and gotten to be friends, and he gave no indication whatsoever that he was a guy, and then one day, he wrote himself as a minor character into his story and I was like whoa! My head was spinning around trying to encompass the fact that my friend I had been talking too for months was a guy. Thankfully I didn't reveal anything embarrassing. I've never met him cause he's from India, but still I thought it was quite similar to your story, in a way. I read your story the first time before I found out though, but once I found out, I wanted to read your story again and leave this review. So, after my quest to re-find your story, here's mine. Hope this little anecdote didn't bore you out of your mind. Check out my stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
It is amazing what people will do when they think nobody will know them! chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Fantastic story! I really think you should continue it, I think it would be soo good. Please continue!
cullenisabella chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This was sweet and beautiful! I loved it!

HitomiVanLover chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
good. very good.
x TWILIGHT x OBSESSED x chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
oh i loved that! it was really lovely! XD definitely going on my favourites! XD lol
Ilovecherrypie chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I saw this for the first time in Deviantart and once you told me it was on I just had to look for it so I could fave it ;)
TheJodine chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I love it! I wish you would continue it, I would love to see where it goes. :D
Twilight2010 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
i love it! i think you should continue this!
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
LOVE iit!

iit was So CUTE

Edward fOund her
blake18 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
i love this story. are you going to conttiue
MoonlightWolfFanga chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Erm... I hate to be the only wet blanket on this FABULOUS STORY so far but...

It's Velma, not Wilma.

Velma is from Scooby-Doo

Wilma is from the Flintstones

Other than that! FAB STORY! CONTINUE
MandieMarmalade chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I totally agree with the other reviewers this would make a great story. Please add more! Such a great story line D
HensonsAnimal chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
more more more !

update asap dont make this a one shot !

lemony goodness please!