Reviews for The Survivor
Marvelite5Ever chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Aww jeez. That was... that was... I don't even know. Intense? Amazing? Damn. Seriously, I love this, the way you showed through Hines' POV the hell Logan had endure at Weapon X, how they tried their very best to turn him into a complete animal, and yet how he was still so human, so caring, even after all of that, even if he doesn't remember - nothing that they or anyone had done to him, but something that's part of Logan, who and what he is, and that makes him such an incredible hero. So many emotions in this, omfg.
I haven't read the Weapon X comic, and I'm not familiar with this Hines character - I must go find that comic somewhere now!
Thank you so much for sharing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Excellent snapshot.
theAsh0 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
ooooh! is well done ty!
FanFicReader25 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
best story ever! I never thought the doctors from weapon X could feel remorse. You really made her come alive.
Singollo Lomien chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Very well written. I really enjoyed this story.
Leesa chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
You gave me chills. Maybe the rawness was what gave it that quality; whatever it was I greatly enjoyed it. Thank you!
Jeanniebird chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Weapon X is indeed one of the most amazing comic books. Definitly one of my favorites, along with for example X-Men unlimited #25 and... okay, this is a review and not supposed to be a list of my favorite Wolvie books, sorry ;)

What always went through my head while reading this was the statement (I can't even remember if it's out of the comics, the films, cartoons or appeared in a fanfiction): Logan always had a soft spot on women. Although I wouldn't say it was exactly mercyful for Hines to be left alive, he always had his way with women.

This shows the effects the Weapon X program has on all of their members, not just their experiments. And there was a scene in Weapon X First Class where Hines is shown to give Logan some food. This also fits to the guilt Hines feels in this story.

In sum it's a beautifully-written masterpiece of a Wolvie-story.
Calil Gadien96 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I've read this twice, and I almost cried after each time. That was amazing. I wonder what would happen if she had told him who she was, what she had done to him. It would have been interesting. Thank you for writing!

adelphe24 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
wow! awsome! write more!
Omgu8mynewt chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I've read Weapon X and the book chills me to the bone for Logan's sake, but I never thought about what could have happened to Hines afterwards. This story fills out the gaps exactly right as well as showing why Wolverine is one of the best Marvel heroes out there; he is rude and does kill people, but compared to what he could have become after weapon X he's a saint.
avidreadercina chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Wow ... you are such an amazing writer. The depth of emotion you put in even a short piece like this is ... just ... wow.
Bloodorange172 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Well I better not read that story when I'm depressed. Were u when u wrote this?
UglyTruth chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I have not read the comic book, neither do I actually know the character from who's POV this is all written, but simply because of your incredible talent to bring forward a character and create a whole little history around them in a few thousand words, I enjoyed this fanfic just as much as any other. Wolverine was absolutely in character (as always :) and the entire piece was absolutely beautiful in its harsh images and horror that the treatment of Logan brings out every time. I'm very glad there's somebody out there who can write such enthralling X-men stories :D Don't ever give up your writing!
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Wow. Interesting. I like it. Very nice job; I could feel the cold and the wind, could picture everything that happened. Very nice! I wish it could be made into a grapic short-story.
Lateo chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I think you are an amazing writer. This story of yours made me sit like a fool white tears running down my face. It is not just Logans pain in it, but also hers, as she tries to deal with the fact that she is guilty of such a thing. It is so rare in fanfic to see such nuance in a minor person in the story.