Reviews for APH: The Will Of The People
owcottonitch chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
YES! THANK YOU! Way to pay attention to politics, there ARE days when I can totally see the current attitude to the people from congress bringing about revolt. Poor Alfred. :( Very well written, btw.
Dionnysia chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Though our viewpoints do not entirely line up, I am glad that you are not afraid to voice your opinion. I do agree with you on one aspect for sure: Congress needs to stop making excuses and start getting things done.

If you have the time, please do research some actual statistical data regarding the healthcare of the States and the inner workings of insurance companies. What you find may actually surprise you.

Thanks for sharing all of your stories, especially the Hetalia ones.
Evil pinko commie nazist chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I always wanted to see what a batshit teabagger's fanfiction would look like. Hilarious stuff!
AnonReader chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Well, the thing is, there are many, many opinions about Health care. The fact is, most of the First World countries have some kind of national/universeal health care system, and most people covered by it like it just fine.

And yes, I live in a place where there's a national health care system which covers almost everybody and is covered mostly (but not all) by taxes, and I'm glad I do, too - Sure, it's not perfect, but then, nothing is. And I've never had to wait to see a doctor when I needed to, either.

If anybody is interested in things like this, I suggest googling this article, just for starters.

"Canadian Health Care – Five "Terrifying" Testimonials"
SoftlySweptAway chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
This fanfiction was amazing! Its so true. Americans dont want a socialist health care system, they like it just the way it is. My grandparents told me about one of their friends who lives in Sweden. In Sweden the health care is exactly what congress is trying to pass. He got tested for cancer and didn't find out for 9 months that he had cancer becuase of the crappy should keep the system exactly as it is, where everyone can choose whichever health care company they want, not have it chosen for them. Again, this fanfiction was incredible, you really did a great job on it.
LupinandHarry chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Good modern fic. I liked the ending quite a bit.
greenpanic6 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
i'm really not to sure on health care because what if it brings downs the quality of healthcare also i'm studying medicine so i dont think they should pay doctors less it really hard to become one and its also hard to make drugs that why they cost a lot it hard and not everyone is willing or can do it. the goverment cant run anything anyway look at public schools