Reviews for Friendship's Unlikely Turns
Hieiko chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Aw, I love these boys! It's so sweet of Jimmy to step aside.
fanfictionfan63 chapter 23 . 6/5/2010
Great last -or I rather hope latest- chapter! I would love you to continue your collection in season 8, depending on how this goes. Think about it *nudge nudge*

Looking forward to whatever you come up with next.
Viktorija chapter 23 . 6/2/2010
Great job!:)
Le Bibliothecaire chapter 23 . 6/2/2010
Awww, I hate to see these stories end. I know they correspond to the seasons and episodes, but I still hate to see them end. Please tell me you plan to write more Tony/Jimmy friendship stories...
angeleyes46 chapter 23 . 6/1/2010
keep up the great work
AZGirl chapter 23 . 6/1/2010
It never occurred to me that Tony was in Mexico tailing Rivera. I was thinking that Rivera was still in the US... Now, I'm even more nervous about the start of season 8! Not like we didn't have enough to be nervous about already. ;o]

Are you going to do a season 8 series of tags?
GibbsGirlAbby chapter 23 . 6/1/2010
So sad to see the end of the series! Loved the relationship between Jimmy and Tony. Thanks for sharing all these months.
Viktorija chapter 22 . 5/26/2010
Well done! :)
AZGirl chapter 22 . 5/26/2010
How cool - Jimmy got a solo!
fanfictionfan63 chapter 21 . 5/26/2010
Congratulations, Doctor Palmer. Wonder if we will ever get to see that on the show. Tony's a good friend for being at the ceremony but where are the others? Is he still just the autopsy gremlin to them?
TheNaggingCube chapter 22 . 5/25/2010
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for not forgetting and sharing this little bit of love with us.
Viktorija chapter 21 . 5/16/2010
Great job!:)
AZGirl chapter 21 . 5/16/2010
Dr. Palmer - how cool is that? Good job on this!
TheNaggingCube chapter 21 . 5/16/2010
Lovely, hope the show gives us some of this too!
MytakeonNCIS chapter 20 . 5/12/2010
How about he did a paper on communicating through social networking sites. It could put a better spin on him going to all of those sites on the show. I hate it when they have him on those sites.