Reviews for Needing To Let Go
Karenlillie chapter 13 . 11/15
Ok so I'm only 13 chapters in and realize that this story has been completed for awhile now but I do hop you are serious about going back to fix things! You have a great storyline here but the grammar and mix of a timeline are making it hard to follow

Some things that I have noticed this far:
I thought biology was after lunch, then it was the first class, now it's back to after lunch

You said Rosalie was having a girl and even gave names... Then it was unknown and then a boy.

When Bella was in the nurses office, where did Edward come from? She told him she'd get there on her own and did... If he followed that's fine but you don't really tell how he got there...

You say him when it should be her a lot

Words are missing from sentences and commas are definitely missing.

I thought Alice and Bella already met at the diner?

When Edward first showed up, Jackson was there but then all of a sudden he wasn't.

I really hope you go back to rewrite this with a beta!
Marie Raven chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Just so you know, the is misspelled in the summary :)
Cina's chapter 32 . 12/23/2013
I have really enjoyed your story... Thank you for sharing.
LilCullen454 chapter 31 . 12/22/2013
Edward is acting like a jackass! What and the hell was that! Merry Christmas
ttcub chapter 31 . 12/21/2013
I am not mad at Edward for acting this way, Bella should of called him and told him 1st or held off telling anyone till the next day so she and Edward would have more time to talk about it. I am sad to see this story coming to an end. I can't wait for the epilogue.
debslmac chapter 32 . 12/20/2013
loved this story :)
divyvicki chapter 32 . 12/20/2013
U never did say where Edward is going to school. Is he going to transfer to Berkley? Enjoyed reading this. Can't wait to add ur new one to my To Read list.
divyvicki chapter 31 . 12/20/2013
I think Edward jumped the gun a bit.
debslmac chapter 30 . 12/8/2013
loved this
divyvicki chapter 30 . 12/8/2013
Thanks for the update. Sure hope Heidi gets a taste of her own medicine!
debslmac chapter 29 . 11/24/2013
divyvicki chapter 29 . 11/23/2013
My dad also had an out of body experience when he arrested as a result of an anaphylactic reaction to a medication, so I'm a believer as well. Great addition to the story.
DawnsWhimsy chapter 29 . 11/23/2013
Oh hell I thought maybe she actually died for a minute or 2 what with seeing dead people and all.
divyvicki chapter 28 . 11/18/2013
Great to hear from u again. Liked the chapter and think u made a good decision to write it in third person. Would really like to know what Bella was dreaming about though.
debslmac chapter 28 . 11/18/2013