Reviews for A Kiss At Christmas
Brianna Summers chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Awww, so cute

Togepi is so clever!
Passion'sPureFlame chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I absolutely loved this story! It was great! I know it's a weird time for [anybody, really] to be reading this story, but this was a great story. Keep up the good work!

Btw, kinda off topic, but I absolutely adore your "Misty's Wish" video. It was beautifully done, especially if you used Sony Vegas.

**Sorry for the bit of the creeping I did.

Anyway, keep up the good work. I'll be looking forward to your newest pokeshipping stories.
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
XDDD OMG DUDE I LOVED THIS!

YOU WRITE POKESHIPPIN SO WELL, PLZ PLZ PLZZZ CAHN-TINUEEE!
Warlordess chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I think I've figured out why I like your fics so much. Your one-liners always make me break out into laughter. Lol.

Note to self: Don't read these fics while at work or the library.
AngelofLight95 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Wow! This is incredibly sweet. Very nice story for Christmas :D
Mike Prower the Fox chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
D'aw... I love fluff, and that is why I read this stuff. (unintentional rhyme... crap.)

Anyhoo, a few minor grammar errors, nothing too serious.

As for the story itself, I LOVED it.
Farla chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
"She'd go with, but, now that she was back home, she wasn't going anywhere in hopes to have her first white Christmas."

Didn't it pretty reliably snow around Christmas in the various years she was traveling? It's not like they were journeying in the tropics the whole time. I can understand someone who's been in a snowless area for a while feeling this way, but she wasn't. The only distinction is that the snow's going to be in her hometown assuming it snows at all, which, if she's claiming to never have a white Christmas, it must generally not, which then gets into why her sisters left and she stayed under the assumption it would be snowing. Unless there was just a weather report and they bought tickets at the last minute, and then we're getting into such facts as while cold and winter might do things to skin, snow is not some magical third entity that does something completely different than the other two, so if her sisters were going to leave they'd have just left because it was winter a good while ago and then Misty wouldn't have had incentive not to go with given that it normally doesn't snow apparently and in conclusion you really didn't think this through, did you?

Dialogue is written as "Hello," he said or "Hello!" he said, never "Hello." He said or "Hello." he said or "Hello," He said or "Hello" he said. The only exception to this is if the next sentence doesn't contain a speech verb, in which case it's written as "Hello." He grinned, never "Hello," he grinned or "Hello," He grinned. Note that something isn't a speech verb just because it's a sound you make with your mouth, so generally stuff like laughed or giggled is in the second category.

Furthermore, if you're breaking up two complete sentences it's "Hi," he said. "This is it." not "Hi," he said, "this is it." or "Hi," he said "this is it." And if you're breaking up a sentence in the middle, it's "Hi. This," he said, "is it."

...it's weird to call someone you know around Christmas? Oh, romance fic, why must you always be about how crazy aliens act?

Crazy, stupid aliens. If Misty's in enough trouble she can't come to the phone and Togepi's relaying a message, the correct response is not "let's trek up there!" it's "call the police".

Especially, aliens, if you're so worried about her wellbeing you're willing to break down a door. If you're certain waiting to see if she'll answer is too long, she probably could have used that help hours ago, such as if you called the police who actually live in the area and are able to respond quickly, as well as calling in turn an ambulance if something's really wrong.