Reviews for The Immortal Bella
such.a.heart chapter 57 . 6/30
Wishing for more. Like the whole thing, just I need an ending. Who and how do they win? What happens to the twins, tiger, Esme's baby, and Nessie and Mason?
Tmitidlover0412 chapter 57 . 6/22
I can't believe I read 57 chapters in the last 2days to come to the end to find out its not completed! This sucks! You get me living your story to just atop
girlyface chapter 57 . 10/29/2014
When will you be updating again?.
I really like this fanfic.. hope you have a nice day
Guest chapter 57 . 9/21/2014
Write more please
Guest chapter 56 . 8/1/2014
If your ever stop writing I'll make it my mission to kill you myself..I love your writings u shouldn't care about what people think..I cried when alice was giving birth..and tears fell from my eyes when jasper met his son and I couldn't stop laughing when rosalie was telling her son about esme and the vase and the fire-tiger..xD seriously I felt every single word..
megan.summers13 chapter 57 . 1/2/2014
This was the best story ever! Please right more. I know its been years but everyone loves it! PLEASE FINNISH THE STORY! !
lillie chapter 57 . 12/30/2013
Is there more to this story?
bed chapter 57 . 12/30/2013
Resy of story?
Guest chapter 57 . 11/23/2013
More please.
ScribBl3z chapter 57 . 11/7/2013
I know that it has been years since you lat updated this story but I really like it. I think your version of Twilight is amazing. I wish you would continue to write this story. But if you don't that's fine it's understandable that you probably lost your motivation for it by now. I think the last time you posted was in 2009? Either way, I hope everything is good with you. I hope life treats you well.
Guest chapter 57 . 9/7/2013
Doclover chapter 57 . 8/2/2013
I loved the story I are you going to keep writting this story
Izzy chapter 47 . 6/30/2013
Love it so much suspense! your #1 fan
Izzy chapter 45 . 6/30/2013
Noo why Charlie poor Bella :( (still love the story!)
Izzy chapter 38 . 6/30/2013
I thought it was Charlie Dang!