Reviews for Deadliest Cartoon Character
anonymous chapter 9 . 5/19/2014
sorry to question, but isn't these game characters?
anonymous chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
umm, I'm pretty sure a wooden mallet wouldn't break the legendary keyblade, did you actually use any kind of algorithm? or did you just pick whoever to win?
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
only one problem, this exists. it's called death battle
Katherine chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
Can you try to do Kazutaka Muraki vs. Franken Stein?
blackknight99 chapter 10 . 9/19/2013
Sora vs. Ahsoka
DrRichoften chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
I'm HONNA FRICKIN KIL YOU FOR MAKEING IT WHERE ALL EXCEPT SMART GUY DIED I LIKE ALL THE WEASELS YOU RE SO DEAD WHEN I FIND YOU YOU HEAR THAT?!
aran chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
Good idea but a bit stupid at the end a stormtrooper kills his target wether there women or man or child they killed plenty of female rebels
Ben10 madness chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
Jake long and danny phantom all the way!
PauL32489 chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Stortrooper aim is actually quite good. They are frequently seen firing at ranges of many dozens of metres, shooting from the hip and hitting their targets, which is as much as anyone can reasonably expect in real life.

They hit Ewoks in ROTJ, Rebel defenders in ANH and TESB, R2D2 and Leia in ROTJ from 30 yards away, etc. That's very good- it's hard to shoot from the hip and hit anything. Their worst aim would have been in ANH, when they couldn't hit Luke Skywalker. But then again, he did have the Force, and Ben Kenobi, on his side.

Furthermore, the fact that Darth Vader twice ordered his Stormtroopers to allow the good guys to escape even if it costs them their own lives is a good indication of how well trained and disciplined they are. It also explains why they didn't hit any of the main protagonists in ANH and TESB.

But all in all, I enjoy this story. Keep up the good work.
Luigi's Wacky World chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
Jake Long vs Danny Phantom for the win!
luke skywalker 41 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
hey how about johnny and dukey (johnny test) vs vendetta and hamster (making fiends)
luke skywalker 41 chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
here's a request freakazoid vs THE MASK and before you say he's not cartoon he actually did have a cartoon series and a comic book
weirdkev27 chapter 10 . 1/15/2012
"I hate to say it, but she's right." Max said. "While the real Quicksilver may have no trouble making turns, the

The Cloak:...Was there like more to that statement or...

Robert Mitchum's head:Shut up! Just shut your mouth!
weirdkev27 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
NegaDuck vs Lord Shen
yaoiyurigal9 chapter 10 . 12/6/2011
Also maybe the Allied Forces from Hetalia vs. the Legion of Doom.

Team Allied Forces: