Reviews for Trust in God, or, The Riddle of Kyon
rc48177 chapter 2 . 6/18
Well that one way to prove god cares for you
xellos540 chapter 2 . 6/7
Words aren't enough. Brilliant work in so many aspects. I suppose the entire point of this story is ending without actual end, but I would've loved for you to write a continuation, showing what happens with Haruhi's views and her relationship with Kyon.
Song Butterfly Girl chapter 2 . 1/31
Holy... I swear if you dont update this... JUST KIDDING *.* really though this is awesome I hope you'll update soon
Punitor567 chapter 2 . 1/15
YOU SON OF A MONGREL. HOW DARE YOU END IT WITH SUCH A CLIFFHANGER. HOW DARE YOU.
*cough* Excellent story though. Really good.
But again, HOW FREAKING DARE YOU?!
Shimizu chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
Man, that's faith right there
Atheist chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
I win
ivanthedead chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
That cliffhanger! That suspense! Just hang a noose over my neck already! I enjoyed this, and once Kyon began to try and wake her up I was shocked.
gecoma chapter 2 . 4/17/2015
WELL FUCK.

That was amazing.
humble servent chapter 2 . 1/21/2015
... Words... They... I cant even... So beautiful. You dear sir or mam are an artist of the highest level. Haruhi praise you.
oblivionraptor chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
Good short story. Is there more? Cos I would like to read it
Cassie chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Strange..interesting..and very disconcerting
Waywardneko chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
...This is perfect. Absolutely perfect.
Entraya chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
If someone ever dare to claim that Rationalists have no shred of romance in them, I will show them this story and thus the incorrectness of their generalization. This was beautiful. I'm afraid that my ability to use words doesn't allow me to fully express it, so the single concept of 'beautiful' will have to make do. Should i ever become better, I might return and amend it
anon chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
That was very well written, and you got Kyon's line of thinking down fairly well. My only problems are that
A: I don't seen Kyon as being quite so philosophical, (but hey, this is 2 years later, things change,) and
B: I like the Kyon is God theory better (which is an opinion of course, and says nothing of your writing ability).
Great work, would have been nice to have seen a continuation but this resolves things fairly well and leaves the ending up the the reader, which is always nice to see.
Writingathing chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Make that existential/catastrophic risk.