Reviews for Trust in God, or, The Riddle of Kyon
Unidentified chapter 2 . 6/1
Hmm. I like the ending, but I do have a different answer for the Riddle. It relies on changing one assumption which the Riddle doesn't state - what if the only means of preventing evil (at least, as much evil as we see) are more evil than letting it exist? I believe that that's true in our universe.
This does connect to a couple of other beliefs of mine - that life-as-we-know-it is actually a test/learning experience (which includes suppressing our memories of our lives before incarnation) to qualify us for godhood, and that God is incapable of some things due to having sworn unbreakable oaths. But the first thing is the core of it.
anon chapter 2 . 4/12
…Yeah, I can't help but see this as a load of kike faggotry and overcomplication. Please do us all a favour and gas yourself, because you cannot present a logical and well-written story to save your life.
This whole thing could have been prevented as simply as telling Haruhi of Leibnitz' answer to the Riddle of Epicuros — that any possible God created this world as it was knowing that it was the best possible world which he could create.
Mind you, though, this means about jack shit to jewfags who believe in a kike desert war god that only ever supports said jewfags. Literally fanfiction tier OC there, even the fucking niggers with their cargo cults can do better with making a logical belief. airstrips planes cargo gibs, while omitting what leads to the planes, is at least logical from the point of view of a dirty nigger abo. Whereas jew god cannot be explained by anything other than genetic jew retardation caused by too much inbreeding and degeneracy. Looks like even when we fixed your religion for you and stopped rabbis selling dildos in the synagogues we still didn't do enough.
gas yourself, Hitler did nothing wrong.
Mirienka2 chapter 2 . 3/28
This is so good oh my gosh!
tomkmeng chapter 2 . 3/25
LOL
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2016
...wow...

I have no other words to describe this
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2016
...wow...

I have no other words t
Chessanator chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Interesting. Very interesting. It's a classically meta situation definitely worthy of fanfic and of Haruhi Suzumiya fic in particular.
You've definitely caught Naguru's narration style as promised: especially the apparently-disjointed but tonally-necessary jumps. However, I think you've missed the character's dialogue styles somewhat. Koizumi and Nagato can get away with academic LW speech. Asahina and Kyon can't.
I do think you finished at the right place as well, in the next chapter.
rc48177 chapter 2 . 6/18/2016
Well that one way to prove god cares for you
xellos540 chapter 2 . 6/7/2016
Words aren't enough. Brilliant work in so many aspects. I suppose the entire point of this story is ending without actual end, but I would've loved for you to write a continuation, showing what happens with Haruhi's views and her relationship with Kyon.
Song Butterfly Girl chapter 2 . 1/31/2016
Holy... I swear if you dont update this... JUST KIDDING *.* really though this is awesome I hope you'll update soon
Punitor567 chapter 2 . 1/15/2016
YOU SON OF A MONGREL. HOW DARE YOU END IT WITH SUCH A CLIFFHANGER. HOW DARE YOU.
*cough* Excellent story though. Really good.
But again, HOW FREAKING DARE YOU?!
Shimizu chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
Man, that's faith right there
Atheist chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
I win
ivanthedead chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
That cliffhanger! That suspense! Just hang a noose over my neck already! I enjoyed this, and once Kyon began to try and wake her up I was shocked.
gecoma chapter 2 . 4/17/2015