Reviews for Trust in God, or, The Riddle of Kyon
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2016
...wow...

I have no other words to describe this
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2016
...wow...

I have no other words t
Chessanator chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Interesting. Very interesting. It's a classically meta situation definitely worthy of fanfic and of Haruhi Suzumiya fic in particular.
You've definitely caught Naguru's narration style as promised: especially the apparently-disjointed but tonally-necessary jumps. However, I think you've missed the character's dialogue styles somewhat. Koizumi and Nagato can get away with academic LW speech. Asahina and Kyon can't.
I do think you finished at the right place as well, in the next chapter.
rc48177 chapter 2 . 6/18/2016
Well that one way to prove god cares for you
xellos540 chapter 2 . 6/7/2016
Words aren't enough. Brilliant work in so many aspects. I suppose the entire point of this story is ending without actual end, but I would've loved for you to write a continuation, showing what happens with Haruhi's views and her relationship with Kyon.
Song Butterfly Girl chapter 2 . 1/31/2016
Holy... I swear if you dont update this... JUST KIDDING *.* really though this is awesome I hope you'll update soon
Punitor567 chapter 2 . 1/15/2016
YOU SON OF A MONGREL. HOW DARE YOU END IT WITH SUCH A CLIFFHANGER. HOW DARE YOU.
*cough* Excellent story though. Really good.
But again, HOW FREAKING DARE YOU?!
Shimizu chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
Man, that's faith right there
Atheist chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
I win
ivanthedead chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
That cliffhanger! That suspense! Just hang a noose over my neck already! I enjoyed this, and once Kyon began to try and wake her up I was shocked.
gecoma chapter 2 . 4/17/2015
WELL FUCK.

That was amazing.
humble servent chapter 2 . 1/21/2015
... Words... They... I cant even... So beautiful. You dear sir or mam are an artist of the highest level. Haruhi praise you.
oblivionraptor chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
Good short story. Is there more? Cos I would like to read it
Cassie chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Strange..interesting..and very disconcerting
Waywardneko chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
...This is perfect. Absolutely perfect.