Reviews for Broken Connections
ShamelesslyUsed chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
Awww soo shortt~ _;; But there's more yay! I thought this wasn't gonna be as I thought but I as wrong it's the best! Keep writing! :D
nequam-tenshi chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
that is one of the saddess new year's resolutions ever!

could you happen to say what songs they are and the singer? that would be easier for us readers if we want to find the song.

is there a sequal?
ochineko chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
TT,TT aww, Jirou is being so angsty right now..I love it! XD (haha, I love to torture my the ones I like nyan XD;)

I alost feel bad for Atobe, but not really ; I feel worse for the other regulars, they're just like casualties.
TQWEE chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
Naw, an end to a great story [and by that I mean all the ones in relation to this].

phoenixfirekitsune chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
What a way to start off the new year. Update soon please!
Lahdolphin chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
HOW THE BLOODY HELL COULD YOU MAKE JIROU FORGET ATOBE?

Wow. Sorry, there, that was just my immediate reaction to the last two or three lines.

Great chapter, though.

-Dolphin
xSadistxFujix chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
Ooh, poor Jirou! T.T I'm really hating Atobe at the moment because seeing Jirou sad is probably the last person you would want to see sad since he is actually the most hyper, happy, loving person in the whole series. Gosh, great chatper!

phoenixfirekitsune chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
And there's the break up that we've been reading about. Looks like Jirou is starting to get into the swing of actually being JIROU now. Update soon please!
TQWEE chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
Will you be updating Lost Pride? This fic is making me REALLY want Atobe and Jirou to get back together because Jirou is so sad! Something must happen for them to be together more...

denizen of the night chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
Uh uh, so he went to school in his idol getup, introduced himself as Akutagawa Jirou, became a hot idol JIROU, and nobody even noticed? Well, I think that's how the story goes... And BTW, thanks for making this story... Make it more angsty cause I like to cry a lot from reading wonderful stories... Good job!
TQWEE chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
Jirou, you can get over Atobe! Get over him enough to make him REALLY jealous[but you will always have a soft spot for him-]

xSadistxFujix chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
Oh, I love Jirou, he's so adorable no matter what he looks like!

Wonderful chapter!

phoenixfirekitsune chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
So Jirou went to school as JIROU? Huh. Interesting. Update soon please!
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Stupid Kei-chan. Poor Jirou! It's okay Jirou, it'll be okay, everything will get better!

Love it!

TQWEE chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Jirou! Go make your life awesome! You can get Atobe back later! When he comes to his senses and realises that you are cute and adorable and perfect for him.