Reviews for Tricks That Once Fooled Me
Isabella95 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
First I have to say I haven't read the story yet (I intend to in a moment) I just had to say this befor it escapes my mind. In the Norwegian translation of Harry Potter Remus Lupin's lastname is "Lupus" which also means "wolf" in latin. Probably not relevant for you or anything I just couldn't help myself ;)
chralotte chapter 14 . 4/13/2012
aww, yay an update! :D

someone's been reading Qudditch Through the Ages I see...
Bruce's Bat Cave chapter 13 . 2/23/2012
Love love love, like, a lotttttttttt.
chralotte chapter 13 . 1/18/2012
Whee! Yay, updates! Me likey :3
chralotte chapter 12 . 10/21/2011
James let out, quite possibly, the girlish shriek imaginable and yanked his bedclothes up to his neck. LOLOLHERPDERP

That traitor-ry-ry-or! Curses upon him. Lulz, it's totally like Sirius to be like 'didn evun notice ee wuz gon lol'.

Luuuuuurvin' the chapter as usual :3

Gonna buy you an airfreshner for Christmas to get rid of the *hem* biscuity smell.
AlwaysFantasyNeverReality chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
Wow, this is good! Quel suprise!
Lostdreaming123 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Sorry-too lazy to sign in. But! Another great chapter! I only wish they were longer. Also, I love the quotes you put at the top of your chapters, and just all your characters in general. Sorry it took so long to reveiw-i was out of town WITHOUT my computer (le gasp). Anyway-cant wait for the next one :)

Katelyn
TWHATT18 chapter 11 . 8/16/2011
Cuutee!havelily apologize already!updattee
chralotte chapter 11 . 8/15/2011
! I love this fic (as tha knows) and it's coming on very nicely. Aww who am I kidding? ME LIKE! MUST HAZ MOAR! S'gonna get juicy soon me thinks!

Three cheers for Puddlemere United! They're my favourite team since I found out the Holyhead Harpies are Welsh :L Although technically I should support the Appleby Arrows because they're closest to Yorkshire...

/indecisive Quidditch babble
TWHATT18 chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
good!but she should tell them about peter!
rowellylovesgryffindor chapter 10 . 7/13/2011
I really like this story, please update soon
chralotte chapter 10 . 7/9/2011
'Adding the powdered asphodel to the infusion of wormwood in the cauldron' - hehehe YESS!

At first I presumed it was Sirius who was lying in bed at night but... it COULDN'T be Remus couldn it? o_O
Venetiangrl92 chapter 8 . 4/15/2011
great chapter:)
chralotte chapter 8 . 4/14/2011
Oh god, GENIUS! XD I loved it and LOL'd half the way through :'D Chicken tonight LMAO!
chralotte chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
"Ari'... I couldn't possibly comment..."

Ahh! I love this chapter . Keep it up :D