Reviews for Mama Said
Obsessive person chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
On your summary, "bluenette", well at least you found a word to describe it, be it made up or not.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
why six year olds?
PokemonandSongFreak chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I didn't think the ending was bad at all, that was soon cute!
tooAWESOME4u chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Well, I'll certainly be looking forward to the PearlShipping ones! And I noticed you like songfics.

As for the French at the end, 'good bye' is really spelled 'au revoir'. I know, it doesn't sound like that, but French is weird that way. Like you know how you would say 'My name is...'? You say 'Je m'aplle...' in French (I think I spelled that right!) which is 'I am called...'

Sorry bout the whole lesson on a language you probably never will need to know. Unless you happen to go to Quebec, France or enroll in a Canadian school after grade 4. Yeah, it sucks that when you live in Canada, you HAVE TO take French! I've been taking French for 4 years now! And it sucks.

..::Season's Greetings From -

~ d~

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
This accound is over chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
WA!, I'M IN YOUR STORY!...technically, anyways, your welcome!, keep it up!, your doing a great job!, why don't you check my stpries, see whatcha think!
SparkyStarZ-13 chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
:D Aw, thankz!

I SO cannot wait for the pearlshipping ones...especially the next chapter to Perfectin! IM SO EXCITED!

KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!
KARIN848 chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
I can't wait for all your new stories to be posted if you do them! You're a great writer! Oh! But my name is 'Squirrelgirl8' not 'Squirrelgirl18' K? Sorry. I'm OCD like that. :9 Again, Can't wait for your stories! :3
This accound is over chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
okay, normally song fics are all the same, story, piece of song, story, pieced of song, bla bla, but you managed to somehow mix both things, this is what i would call a songfic, you're in the right way!
MissCheckMate123 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Oh this came out really well, I have to admit, wasn't sure on the song choice, but it really did give the story a good plot. Bravo my amiga XD Love it from beginning to end with all my heart my dearest. I love Dionne, she has such a good voice! Although I am annoyed she has only done covers, since the originals are always better (except with Leona Lewis). It's a shame not many people have reviewed, I think this is one of my fave one shots, and YH! Ninetales was right about the POV thing, it gave the story more edge :)

~RiDa
Gerbilftw chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Don't listen to the evil side of... you?

They story was great! All the way from the beginning to the end!
KARIN848 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
This was cute! You did, GREAT! Good job! :3
SparkyStarZ-13 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Aww 3

That is officialy my FAVOURITE story :D It was so cute!

...I wanna read it again! *and she dose just that...*

AWW 3 3

...so damn cute 20 out of 10!

KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK! 3