Reviews for TUAOA: NaruHina Christmas Story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Hinata:u just got knocked the fuck out
Fan girl:*_*...
Naruto:thats my girl!
Sleepless Demon chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Very nice and strangely sad story. Peace out.
Raptorcloak chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I like how Hinata helped Naruto and even cursed.
monsterhuntergod-Ratholas Mk1 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Great christmas fic, I say, and that's all I can say
Upon a Pale Horse chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
hmm, intresting. i saw that this was a preqeul so i decided to read this first obviously. i have to say, i am definitely into it. though i dont really see where this is going yet, i still am eagar to find out. the whole sasuke thing is also a little confusing. its just because at this piont, he could either turn out to be a great freind, or he could still turn into a total douche like in the manga. i suppose only time will tell.

also, was that guy in the white suit the devil or something? or was he actually a good guy that was getting an early start at helping them or something.
Lucem Yoru chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Nice, after reading this I can't wait to see how your Terror of the Einst story is.
bijuu go crazy chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
It's a cool story, really amusing and funny, however i must say that it doesn't have the best grammar and that does make it harder to read, not that I'm saying my grammar is much beater but your story really has a good idea and i love the NaruHina fluff. I'm curently reading Terror of the Einst and it's pretty cool.
WilliamDartz chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
lol that was great, I really enjoyed this.
LInda chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
very good story, this bunch always getting in to fights, running away from monsters and killing the monsters, to bad they all got blown up, but they got fixed up too, I like the story its good.
zentary chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
nice one shot it was cute
Fifth-Of-Fourth chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Haha, omg, NICE! Poor Sasuke, NOT. He deserved it And omg, Hinata cussed? O.O Gasp, the world must be falling apart xD

Funny ficcy, Love it!
Rose Tiger chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
CUTE!
DarkElite24 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
This story was awesome ! I like the outmake, but everyone knows if there is a ghost on the loss you have to call Ghostbusters(a priest, shaman, druid, or bishop works too)I can tell you are getting into the christmas spirt. I'm finally have some time to myself and will finish up my new chapter and have it out soon !
Chewie Cookies chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Nice oneshot! Loved it, man!

Keep up the good work!
KNDfreak chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
*Dies from laughing too much* X-X LOL, funny! XD Hope you'll continue with the other!