Reviews for Not so legendary
wob chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
This is a great story but does that mean to get his hands on a figurine he raid and shoplifted a lot of stores?
TreePyro chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
Another dead fanfic I liked ;-;
Itanu chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Black Murder Heavangelon,

This is great! I love the unique take you have on the legendaries. Honestly, it's about time someone did something like this.

Your spelling and grammar seem essentially perfect, as far as I can tell.

With that out of the way, I must say that you have, indeed, succeeded at making this a very funny fanfiction thus far. In particular, the first half had me needing to minimize the internet window to catch myself between laughing bouts.

It also seems interesting that this is supposed to be an ongoing story. When I saw the summary, I was thinking it to be a series of oneshots.

I'm really interested in what the future holds for this. Watched, faved, n' saved!

Until next time, BMH!

Signed with Humility,

Itanu the Author.
Random Person Reading This chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
I really like it, it's hilarious, and it's also the way I think Giratina, the poor bloke who has to keep the two from fighting.
Hidden Lines chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
"But where's the fun in that?" Mesprit asked, "It's much more fun going around Sinnoh screwing stuff up and setting stuff on fire."

"That's something Mew would say," Uxie said.

"That's something Mew already did," Azelf pointed out.

That was genius. So was a bunch of other stuff in this chapter, but I copied this first. And Entei is awesome, I just have to point this out again.
Hidden Lines chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
WAHAAHA. Entei breaking the 4th wall was hilarious. You, bro, are a genius.
BISlover4412 chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
Very nice, the first non-pikmin fic I've read. (change is scary!) I hope you continue to update, along with "to die in their name".
DarkAzelf482.5 chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
This is pretty good.
Shinzoku chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
OMFG. Entei. XD

The conversation about Entei being Groudon's son and stuff almost had me in tears (then again, I just had a ton of sugar xD). I'm really enjoying this a lot.

U Continue!

When you can. D
RyuuRanger chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
Good story you got going on here. I'd like to see more chapters if you have the time to write them.
Cancerous Galaxy chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
Raikou is like me! I'm really clumsy, so I would probably have the same thing happen. The conversation with Groudon and the birds was hilarious!I've noticed something though... Where's Lugia?
DragonforceX chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
Lol, Entei has no respect for the fourth wall.
Cancerous Galaxy chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
Mew is my favorite character in this fic so far. Then there's Entei, who breaks the fourth wall A LOT. Keep it up and update soon!
Cancerous Galaxy chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Oh! For Hoshi-chan(that's what I refer to Jirachi as) you should include a reference to Max or the Wishmaker movie. Just a suggestion. This is really funny, I like it a lot!
Tiakaneko chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Quite an interesting idea, making the 'Legendaries' having their very own personalities. This sure is fun to read. :)